Embarrassing fan support

Lefteye

Might be the most embarrassed I’ve ever been to be a Vol fan. To the folks 30-50 rows deep, shame on you. Just because the world might have met you halfway to get those seats don’t mean you sitting in them will inspire a team. What inspires a team is being loud and getting off you a$$!! I could point to a few guys disappearing or coach leaving a couple of guys on the bench. But seeing folks sitting m the whole game is frustrating beyond belief to me. If they were true fans, they would help they’re University, program and fans more if they wouldn’t even show. So fans that are willing and able to stand and be loud could have their seats!! Rant over

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Need more protein and less carbs in their diets... they lack the energy to hang 4 qtrs.

Reactions: 2 people
Might be the most embarrassed I’ve ever been to be a Vol fan. To the folks 30-50 rows deep, shame on you. Just because the world might have met you halfway to get those seats don’t mean you sitting in them will inspire a team. What inspires a team is being loud and getting off you a$$!! I could point to a few guys disappearing or coach leaving a couple of guys on the bench. But seeing folks sitting m the whole game is frustrating beyond belief to me. If they were true fans, they would help they’re University, program and fans more if they wouldn’t even show. So fans that are willing and able to stand and be loud could have their seats!! Rant over

Lord! You're pizzed because all fans aren't as loud as you? What ever happened to live and let live? They bought the tickets--their call.

Reactions: 51 people
It was enough just to be able to say they were at the UNC game in Knoxville.

They could take a photo at the game and send it to their friends.

"I was there", did you see me?

I don't really care if people stand and cheer even though I do most of the game. But I did tell my wife multiple times throughout the game that it was very quiet for a sellout

Some people enjoy the game, but can't stand the whole game like other idiots. Maybe TBA should be half standing room only.

Reactions: 3 people
Don't understand this neurotic obsession with standing.
The arena, like the stadium, has seats to allow sitting. If all fans were meant to stand, there'd be no seats!
If any fan who bought a ticket prefers to sit rather than stand, that's his prerogative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32 people
Lord! You're pizzed because all fans aren't as loud as you? What ever happened to live and let live? They bought the tickets--their call.

Not at all. I’m pizzed schools with a 5-10k arena, are louder and more attractive than us, in a recruits eye.

There’s nothing to be ashamed of.

UT played hard and made some costly turnovers that resulted in a loss.

Our only two losses were against Top 10 teams.

The fans did their job. They sold out tickets and cheered on the Vols.

There’s nothing embarrassing.

Reactions: 18 people
I will be more than happy to take a beating on this opinion. But basketball is a different beast than football. That’s why so many more upsets happen, with the right atmosphere. It may not have hurt us rpi, bpi or Sos but it was a poor showing to recruits and the players. Jmo

Reactions: 1 person
UNC fan quote:
Was as boring an atmosphere that I have ever seen when ranked and playing a top 10 team. I thought the exact same thing sir.

Reactions: 1 person
I will be more than happy to take a beating on this opinion. But basketball is a different beast than football. That’s why so many more upsets happen, with the right atmosphere. It may not have hurt us rpi, bpi or Sos but it was a poor showing to recruits and the players. Jmo

are you done yet? Not everyone wants to yell their voice out when they have to work tomorrow. Just a dumb post in general.

Reactions: 3 people
Upper level is always quieter than the lower and on the court. It was damn loud in the seats with the band. And I'm not talking when we were playing something.

The difference is the student section is at the basline unlike a lot of real basketball schools that let the students sit courtside, at least on 1 side. UT doesnt want to lose those blue hair season ticket holders, those seats are expensive.

The difference is the student section is at the basline unlike a lot of real basketball schools that let the students sit courtside, at least on 1 side. UT doesnt want to lose those blue hair season ticket holders, those seats are expensive.

Worst section for a student in the country!!!

VN Store

Back