UT-UNC Officiating?

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
Are you expecting an even officiated game or completely one sided to the bad guys?

Are you expecting an even officiated game or completely one sided to the bad guys?

Don't start with the excusses already. I hear people gripe about the refs. They were not calling a foul on the other team. Well if that one team is aggressive and driving to the bucket they will get more fouls called for them. But if your shooting 20 ft jumpers then you not gonna get the fouls called for you.

Reactions: 3 people
Tennessee will win this game. We hit our free throws when we do get the calls, we'll be fine.

OMG stop with the pre excuse making and crying. The refs aren't against us. ESPN doesn't hate us. Stop with the whining.

I agree but I do laugh when UK, UNC, & Duke fans (along with Bama football fans) complain about the officiating.

2 phantom fouls in NC’s favor so far. Most of the calls have been on the money though other than that - even id rather them not have been called

Official called the game different the second half than the first. Two many touch fouls threw UT off their game. Still could have won had they not gone cold shooting the ball.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back