Mac Mclung

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
This kid is about to blow up, im telling yall. Currently committed to Georgetown. I dont think were recruiting him but we should be.

Mac McClung is The Most Electrifying PG! Welcome to the Mac Show! - YouTube

Gate City is only just over 100 miles from Knoxville. Patrick Ewing was at the game last night and dude put on a show.

Twitter

Would love to see him in orange. His sister plays soccer for UT.

Edit: damn here I am trying to hype him up and misspelled his name in the title

Reactions: 1 person
Tennessee recruited him lightly, I believe he even made it to campus for elite camp last year or prior year...he’s ranked 240 by composite 247 and 224 nationally by 247...this is the exact kind of prospect that Barnes has received grief about recruiting his first couple years here.

Vols have 1 scholarship to offer for 2018, they swung for top 50 Filip Petrusev in the fall and missed, now they’re swinging for Top 10 Anfernee Simons...if Barnes had signed Mclung in the fall and been done people would’ve been all over him.

Reactions: 3 people
Mclung is the real deal. Hate to see him any time Richlands has to face Gate City. About the same with James Mitchell

Anna McClung was her name. I went to school with her at Gate City. Mac McClung is the talk of the town. Keep an eye out for how he performs at the Arby's Classic over the Christmas Holidays in Bristol, TN. There will likely be lots of scouts in attendance watching some of the top teams in the country play.

I count 2 jumpshots in that almost 7 minute video. Not that he can't shoot it, but that seems suspect to have a mixtape that long and only show two jumpshots. I like his handle, vision, passing, and athleticism though.

I count 2 jumpshots in that almost 7 minute video. Not that he can't shoot it, but that seems suspect to have a mixtape that long and only show two jumpshots. I like his handle, vision, passing, and athleticism though.

Too lazy to link it rn but I watched a 5 minute video of him stroking 3s in games too. He can shoot.

There must be something in the water in Gate City. Played them in high school and they had a couple of guys who had no business being as athletic as they were.

VN Store

Back