Too Early to Hope for 3/16/18 in Nashville?

Sat330pmAppt

Pawn in Game of Life
Fri/Sun in the closest first week sites. Atlanta, Omaha, LA & Boston are the Regionals before San Antonio.

Season’s off to a great start. Wish the UNC Game was today with the students involved...

Too early. The goal is still to just get to the NCAAT. Another 2 or 3 OOC wins and .500 in the conference should get it done. Anything beyond that is gravey and icing.

Just getting it on the radar. Am hoping for 2/3 for UNC/@WF/@Iowa St. Semis in SEC Tournament. Be a nice plum for the faithful.

yep, we've done well with OOC...a biggie coming up with UNC, then Furman and Wake Forest...after that we can start beating up on each other...be nice to get 6-8 SEC teams in the "Big Dance"...:)

GO VOLS!

Probably with all the fuss over SC playing Duke in SC last year (within a few miles of the NC border might I add), you won't see a team like UT get a favorable draw unless they get a Top 4 seed.....

Probably with all the fuss over SC playing Duke in SC last year (within a few miles of the NC border might I add), you won't see a team like UT get a favorable draw unless they get a Top 4 seed.....

Rick Barnes is good for getting some favorable treatment for a change. He's well liked, well connected, and doesn't act the fool.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 200

The top 4 seed was what I was driving at...

Ky could be a 1 seed in a different region and play there as well.

VN Store

Back