Anyone making the Wake Forest game?

OrngeJuiceJones

Not a bad drive down i-40 for some, I live 60 mins away in SwVA so I'm going. Wake Forest ticket office has lowers available and basically entire upper deck. 35$ lowers, 20$ uppers. Vivid seats has seats starting at 4$ each. My guess is they won't attend this game well, and could probably sit wherever like we used to in TBA. I'll be there Friday night and for the game Saturday.. let's fill their place up! Saturday December 23, 12:30.

Reactions: 1 person
School’s out. Town has more UNC fans as the abysmal Bzdelic years drained much of what little local support there was. Bigger dumpster fire decline than Vols FB coaching search.

Horrid WFU losses to start the season. Ship has been righted somewhat. Will watch on the deuce.

Have fun in the Joel, the most soulless home court (Dis)advantage in college basketball.

School’s out. Town has more UNC fans as the abysmal Bzdelic years drained much of what little local support there was. Bigger dumpster fire decline than Vols FB coaching search.

Horrid WFU losses to start the season. Ship has been righted somewhat. Will watch on the deuce.

Have fun in the Joel, the most soulless home court (Dis)advantage in college basketball.

Hopefully some orange in the place

And some Old Gold & Black tie-dye from the Skip Prosser Days.

Will have the Christmas Shopping done to watch...

Did you call the ticket office for those ticket prices? I looked online and lowers were much higher.

Thanks

I went to the first round NCAA Tournament there a few years ago. Very nice place to see a game from what I remember.

Wake Forest has had some good players in recent history like Jeff Teague and Chris Paul and Tim Duncan but their basketball tradition is 4th in the state of North Carolina behind the big 3. I stayed in Winston Salem a couple of years ago on the way to Mount Airy and a tour of Andy Griffith's hometown.

Wake Forest has had some good players in recent history like Jeff Teague and Chris Paul and Tim Duncan but their basketball tradition is 4th in the state of North Carolina behind the big 3. I stayed in Winston Salem a couple of years ago on the way to Mount Airy and a tour of Andy Griffith's hometown.

Think your definition of decent is different from mine. All three of those guys are old as crap in terms of NBA tenure.

If i decide to have a tailgate (yes for an away basketball game) would any of you show up, eat a little and drink some with us? Anyone be interested in this?

Reactions: 1 person
If anyone wants a pair of prime seats, I have a friend selling a pair in 119, Row B. Seating chart says that is midcourt. He paid 198 total for the pair. Print-at-home tickets.

VN Store

Back