AP is out...we're 24th!

giphy.webp

Reactions: 2 people
I'll agree with this. This team plays with passion and purpose in most cases. I'm impressed with Barnes skill in leading this.

Reactions: 3 people
GO VOLS Baby!!!!!
I was really impressed with the win yesterday not the prettiest but they won with Grant on the bench. Turner was clutch down the stretch.

Reactions: 1 person
Actually never mind, it isn't. The final poll of 2014 after we made the Sweet 16 had us in.

It is the first time of the post-Pearl era during the regular season though.

Last edited:
Actually never mind, it isn't. The final poll of 2014 after we made the Sweet 16 had us in.

In the coaches. In the AP it looks like we haven't been ranked since Dec 2010. We went on the road and managed a win at Pitt, then went on a three game losing streak to Oakland, Charlotte, and USC. Ugh. Later lost to College of Charleston. That was a miserable season and the final game against Michigan was like torture.

Were we really not ranked under Cuonzo? Could have sworn we started the year ranked during Stokes’ last year and Maymon’s return.

Its about time we make the top 25!!! Team is by far the most talented we have had in awhile. Hands down can shoot!

Were we really not ranked under Cuonzo? Could have sworn we started the year ranked during Stokes’ last year and Maymon’s return.

Nope. First time we've been ranked in the reg season since 2010. It's going to be weird seeing a number right beside our name.

Barnes deserves a lot of credit. His coaching style has had a positive affect on this team and the way they play. Also, he put the pieces together beautifully with this team. Not the most talented of players per the rankings, but this team plays well together.

Reactions: 4 people

No. We couldn’t string together wins. That was a really good team but lost games we shouldn’t have.

VN Store

Back