*****Tennessee vs Georgia Tech highlights

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
[twitterv]https://twitter.com/vol_hoops/status/937532355832508416[/twitterv]

Reactions: 4 people
Highlights: Turner on offense...Alexander on defense...and free throw shooting..23-27...not too shabby...:)

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
New AD Fulmer at 1:55...

JK. Just a fat man in Orange. Props to whoever that is, going to the road game, representing the Vols and helping bring in a victory.

Reactions: 2 people
Works for me.

Mobile or desktop? Browser?

Doesn’t work for me either. On iPhone mobile or when I change to “PC Mode” but still on phone. None of the ones that say “embedded tweet” have for weeks. Goes to my Twitter app for half a second then to a web page on safari saying “sorry, page not found”

Reactions: 1 person
Desktop (at work), IE.
I suspect the problem is on my end.
I often have trouble getting them to play here.

Been saying for months that these embedded tweets did not work on here with PC but nothing got done lol. Nobody listens to the little people

:banghead2:

Been saying for months that these embedded tweets did not work on here with PC but nothing got done lol. Nobody listens to the little people

:banghead2:

I listen I just can’t duplicate it. I have android phones, iPhones, PCs and Macs and the tweets work for me on every one. So to this point, I’m at a loss. :dunno:

Doesn’t work for me either. On iPhone mobile or when I change to “PC Mode” but still on phone. None of the ones that say “embedded tweet” have for weeks. Goes to my Twitter app for half a second then to a web page on safari saying “sorry, page not found”

Curious, and just a thought, but I assume you have Twitter and are logged in? Also have you tried both WiFi and LTE?

Just thinking out loud.

Latest iOS?

Have you tried safari and chrome browsers?

Can you copy and paste the embed tweet link that you’re seeing?

I missed the Mercer game and havent had time to watch it online yet -- saw the GT game on TV and was wondering what happened to Pons ?

I was skeptical about Rick Barnes being just a Texas Castoff. WRONG! That Man can Coach! Impressed to say the least.

da da da GW DUNK at 1 min into the highlights... how in the heck was a foul not called??

I may be alone in thinking this, but I think in another year or two, we are gonna see some really good play from Walker. Seems to have some good footwork for a young big body, kinda like Maymon in some ways.

da da da GW DUNK at 1 min into the highlights... how in the heck was a foul not called??

If they assumed the contact was mainly on the guy directly under the basket, I could see the no-call (he went straight up), but I don't think you can say the same for the trailing defender. Hard to not call it even in game speed IMO, but I see the logic they might have used.

Can you copy and paste the embed tweet link that you’re seeing?

Sorry. Been working.

It happens in every situation. WiFi, LTE etc.

I am trying to copy and it won’t let me.

I think it started after the last IOS update that had fixes for an iPhone X.

I have a new iPhone 7 though.

Sorry. Been working.

It happens in every situation. WiFi, LTE etc.

I am trying to copy and it won’t let me.

I think it started after the last IOS update that had fixes for an iPhone X.

I have a new iPhone 7 though.
I can duplicate that problem. The link, for Safari on iOS, is pointing to (with the protocol/domain used twice):

(spaces inserted on purpose so it'll display as text and not make an actual link of it) h t t p s://twitter.com/twt/status/https://twitter.com/vol_hoops/status/937532355832508416

Works fine on desktop browser. And also looks like one of those gritty road wins you look back on come selection Sunday here in a few months *knock on wood*.

Last edited:
I can duplicate that problem. The link, for Safari on iOS, is pointing to (with the protocol/domain used twice):

(spaces inserted on purpose so it'll display as text and not make an actual link of it) h t t p s://twitter.com/twt/status/https://twitter.com/vol_hoops/status/937532355832508416

Works fine on desktop browser. And also looks like one of those gritty road wins you look back on come selection Sunday here in a few months *knock on wood*.
For those having issues, does this work?

[twitterv]937532355832508416[/twitterv]

Thanks Freak and since I have a new phone that reminds me, I need to subscribe to your "YouTube" channel again

Also provided us with what I’m sure will grow to be my favorite gif.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back