Checker TBA - UNC

I kind of don't like the gimmicks. The crowd will be fired up regardless. I'd rather save it for an upper level SEC team later in the year. Plus there will be a lot of Carolina blue in the seats.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 405
Would give us momentum heading into conference play if we can beat UNC. Also, when is the next time we host UNC in TBA? Let’s pull out all the gimmicks.

Reactions: 1 person
I guess our records (FB included) aren't stellar with the funky unis and the checkers. But we usually at least play pretty well... so why not? Especially if Admiral is calling for it. No Smokey Greys though please. All orange wouldn't be bad... but I think the white unis look better on TV.

Let's have a sellout and have TBA rocking from start to finish.

It's already sold out. Everybody needs to use their tickets. Students are finished and won't represent real well. Maybe UT will sell more tickets after the time runs out for students to grab all of their allotment.

If there will be a lot of Carolina blue all the more reason to checker.

I guess our records (FB included) aren't stellar with the funky unis and the checkers. But we usually at least play pretty well... so why not? Especially if Admiral is calling for it. No Smokey Greys though please. All orange wouldn't be bad... but I think the white unis look better on TV.

To be fair that is with Butch Jones coaching, not Rick Barnes. Lol

To be fair that is with Butch Jones coaching, not Rick Barnes. Lol

I can't remember what the Checker the TBA results have been or the Smokey Grays days. Maybe a split with checkering, but I'm not even sure we've done it more than once. I think we beat somebody... maybe KY.

I hope we beat UNC on the 17th and then travel to Winston Salem and beat Wake on the 23rd.

Undefeated against teams from North Carolina.

High Point
NC State
UNC
Wake Forest

I hope we beat UNC on the 17th and then travel to Winston Salem and beat Wake on the 23rd.

Undefeated against teams from North Carolina.

High Point
NC State
UNC
Wake Forest

That would also make us undefeated against the ACC.

Wake
UNC
GT
NC St.

I would be ecstatic going 3-1 against the ACC and before the season began, I would have been just as happy with 2-2

That would also make us undefeated against the ACC.

Wake
UNC
GT
NC St.

I would be ecstatic going 3-1 against the ACC and before the season began, I would have been just as happy with 2-2

Not to mention Clemson in the charity game.

VN Store

Back