Unofficial TN v Lipscomb Bisons 12/9/2017 pre-game.

I dont seem to remember our games this spread out before in ooc season

Don't play again until next weekend, and then take another week off before NC.

Yea, seems like we always played twice a week throughout December. I don't get where they've been moved to. Earlier start possibly. More games around Christmas maybe.

Lipscomb won at Belmont. Belmont beat Vanderbilt. Bisons won't be a gimme game.

Still the wrong date in the title. I didn't think that Ed was good for anything but smart ass comments. Did Indy do a scouting report on him?

Edit: and a quick title fix by a mod. Crises averted.

ED is special...Eddie on the spot...:)

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typically Vols are off for around 10 days around Christmas time, not the case this year, that’s the difference.

North Carolina doesn’t play again until our game. They have like 2-3 weeks off

Yea, seems like we always played twice a week throughout December. I don't get where they've been moved to. Earlier start possibly. More games around Christmas maybe.

Lipscomb won at Belmont. Belmont beat Vanderbilt. Bisons won't be a gimme game.

Coached by BA and Belmont grad casey Alexander

Pretty sure they are off 7-10 days for exams. It seems like it has been that way for a while. Around the first 12 days of December.

Come out ready to play, hopefully a solid crowd their to support these guys, get the W and I think we will be ranked heading into the UNC game.

You made me check to make sure I am not in one of those hot tub/DMC time machines... yep they are playing again (67-50 with about 2:43 left).

Looks like a long time home-and-home rivalry. They're in different conferences now but are continuing the series. I guess it's also an economical way to get in a road game for each school. Battle of the Boulevard.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back