Good news on schedule.

BruinVol

It appears the SEC is legit. I think it is pretty obvious the best 5 teams in the league are Kentucky, Bama, Arkansas, A&M and Florida.

We only play Kentucky twice with the others being only once. We should be able to get some wins in conference play with 12 of our games against the rest of the league.

I think A&M is the best team.

It appears the SEC is legit. I think it is pretty obvious the best 5 teams in the league are Kentucky, Bama, Arkansas, A&M and Florida.

We only play Kentucky twice with the others being only once. We should be able to get some wins in conference play with 12 of our games against the rest of the league.

I think A&M is the best team.

A&M & Florida are both worthy of Top 5 Rankings right now imo...Kentucky Top 10-15, Bama & Arkansas Top 25.

Missouri almost had a nice win over WVU tonight, blew it late. Georgia beat ranked Saint Mary’s tonight, good win for them.

SEC is going to get at least 6 and maybe even 7 or 8 teams into the dance.

Right now SEC IMO...

Texas A&M
Florida
Arkansas
Alabama
Kentucky
Tennessee
Missouri
Georgia
Auburn
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
LSU
South Carolina
Vanderbilt

Reactions: 2 people
Right now SEC IMO...

Texas A&M
Florida
Arkansas
Alabama
Kentucky
Tennessee
Missouri
Georgia
Auburn
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
LSU
South Carolina
Vanderbilt

If that is as of right now, I'd put Tennessee ahead of Kentucky. I think if those two teams met today on a neutral court, Tennessee would win.

Arkansas has talent but that game is very winnable even on the road

I initially put that game down as a loss...now I'm not so sure. The trouble I have is that pretty much all the games I put down as sure losses, don't seem so sure any more. That's a good thing, right? :)

ACC is crushing the B10 through the first 7 games (ACC 6 B10 1). Thank goodness the 1 was Purdue.

VN Store

Back