Unofficial TN v Battle 4 Atlantis 11/22-24/2017 pre-game

I'm really looking forward to the tournament. I have a feeling that we're going to do some damage down there. Being on a real TV channel is pretty sweet too.

Thanks for the info. :clapping:

Haas gets spent pretty quick. I like the push tempo plan. And don't let that shooter get started. (Cline I think it is)

Coming up with a winning strategy for a tough opponent is where having Rick Barnes is like having money in the bank. I bet we run their legs off, too!

Reactions: 1 person
Isaac Haas is the son of my wife's best friend. I actually watched him grow up (and boy did he grow up). He is a great kid and comes to visit us when he is in Huntsville. I definitely want the Vols to win, but I gotta pull for Isaac also. I tried to get him to UT, but our coaching staff botched his recruitment. He had interest in UT and went on an unofficial visit to the Alabama game. He got one call from a staff member but no follow up.

Isaac Haas is the son of my wife's best friend. I actually watched him grow up (and boy did he grow up). He is a great kid and comes to visit us when he is in Huntsville. I definitely want the Vols to win, but I gotta pull for Isaac also. I tried to get him to UT, but our coaching staff botched his recruitment. He had interest in UT and went on an unofficial visit to the Alabama game. He got one call from a staff member but no follow up.
That’s horrible if true.

UT could also go big at times with Alexander and Kent both in the game if both their bigs are on the floor at the same time.

Cuonzo being all racist and everything. IMO.

UT could also go big at times with Alexander and Kent both in the game if both their bigs are on the floor at the same time.

Kent is not even close to being ready.

I think it's a very bad sign for his future that his redshirt has been burned.

TN needs the refs to call it tight and then the players need to quickly adapt before getting into foul trouble. TN plays high energy defense but not necessarily real physical.

Kent is not even close to being ready.

I think it's a very bad sign for his future that his redshirt has been burned.

I thought bball redshirt was different. Could play a few early games and still redshirt without an injury. Did that change or am I just crazy

Reactions: 1 person

Given how well Alexander and Fulky run, I bet we'll see a lot of them on the floor together. See if their bigs can keep up with our bigs. Bet they can't.

I thought bball redshirt was different. Could play a few early games and still redshirt without an injury. Did that change or am I just crazy

No, I believe you are correct. Or maybe that only in the case of injury? Not sure now that I think on it a bit.

Last edited:
It's not unless a season ending injury.

Could be they decided he'd develop better competing for playing time and playing mop ups in blow outs. Every situation is different.
They decided to red shirt JJ after the exhbs. last year.
Doubt we see him against Purdue.

VN Store

Back