Watching on-line SUCKS for me

Running smooth for me and I know for i fact I don't have the fastest wifi speed that AT&T offers. I think a lot has to do with the provider and the area you live in.

Using my local cables internet, with a Roku and it’s playing fine. Had two problems, one with the screen, and it kicked me off because My Dad had the uk game on his phone, but it’s playing fine

Reactions: 1 person
fwiw -- you need to clear cookies and browsing history then log on to the game -- see how that works next time

Also the majority of problems are the servers for each website and the load they can take. If you are on a crowded server then internet speed doesn't matter at all. Next time look at other sites and I'm sure your feed will be better. An easy indicator is if it continues to buffer open another window and do a speed test, anything 10mbps or better you shouldn't be buffering so it's probably the server for that site. If your speed is slower and it's wireless maybe need a booster depending on distance. Hope this helps.

Roku here. 25 meg down. Perfect I was watching LMU stream at same time on an Ipad.
You might try rebooting everything too. When you reboot back up go router first than computer and streaming device last.

VN Store

Back