CCM and Missouri

sport3500

Missouri plays Iowa State tomorrow night and that game will be on the SEC Network at 9 p.m.

It will be a good chance to get an early scouting report on Iowa State.

Reactions: 1 person
Their fb team will be tired from running up and down the field on us I bet.

They looked pretty good to me in the few minutes I watched. Just wait 'til Cuonzo teaches them how to really play basketball. That'll be a whole 'nother thing, no doubt.

They looked pretty good to me in the few minutes I watched. Just wait 'til Cuonzo teaches them how to really play basketball. That'll be a whole 'nother thing, no doubt.

You mean like when he taught a bunch of inexperienced underclassmen to play then they went to a Sweet 16 in a year they were not ranked? We should watch out for Mizzou then.

No love just honesty. When people say stupid stuff I will correct them. At UT his teams won more and got better every year. Players developed. That is the truth. He isn't an elite coach but he did well here.

Dude I’m glad that team made it that far but CCM backed into that Sweet 16. He does less with more. Don’t kid yourself.

Reactions: 10 people
Dude I’m glad that team made it that far but CCM backed into that Sweet 16. He does less with more. Don’t kid yourself.

As I like to point out, literally three of those starters played in NBA games, one of which is still a starter for the heat. and somehow we made a play-in game. Less with more is right.

Reactions: 3 people
As I like to point out, literally three of those starters played in NBA games, one of which is still a starter for the heat. and somehow we made a play-in game. Less with more is right.

Sounds like coach Cal lol.

And there are about twenty teams with that many or more players that played more games in the NBA on teams that year. With multiple starters and regular NBA players. Stop acting like we had top ten talent that year. We had one NBA player on that team and he was the third option.

And there are about twenty teams with that many or more players that played more games in the NBA on teams that year. With multiple starters and regular NBA players. Stop acting like we had top ten talent that year. We had one NBA player on that team and he was the third option.

The 3rd option being the best player doesn’t necessarily help your case.

The CCM that came to TN with 3 years coaching experience would have lost that game with Iowa St. This CCM is coming in with 8 years under his belt, a better knowledge of building staffs and the need for more than just great defense. Remains to be seen how he fair this time around in the SEC.

Reactions: 3 people

Anyone who says they thought that team had 3 NBA players on it during that season are lying.

People *****ing about "backing in" are the same dumbasses who complain about the last time we went to the SECCG. Fact is, he has one of our whopping 7 Sweet 16s.

Anyone who says they thought that team had 3 NBA players on it during that season are lying.

People *****ing about "backing in" are the same dumbasses who complain about the last time we went to the SECCG. Fact is, he has one of our whopping 7 Sweet 16s.

He backed in bro. Play in game and a lucky Mercer win over Duke.

Reactions: 4 people
He backed in bro. Play in game and a lucky Mercer win over Duke.

Team never showed a pulse until the petition. Still never beat anyone outside of Virginia who didn’t put it together until after we played them. Underachieved all year and then got the all time best draw.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back