Event Nights at Home Games = Sorta Free Admission

salutethehill

by hatchet, axe, and saw
Event List - Men's Basketball

Some notables:

Friday vs. PC - SECOND HARVEST FOOD DRIVE FREE ADMISSION when you donate two (2) non-perishable food items. One complimentary ticket for every two items donated. Do...

Tuesday, 11/14 vs. High Point - MILITARY APPRECIATION NIGHT -- Current military members and veterans receive complimentary admission for you and your immediate family with presenta...

Wed, 11/29 vs. Mercer - KNOX COUNTY SCHOOL DAY FREE ADMISSION when you donate two (2) school supply items. One complimentary ticket per two items donated. Donations benefi...

Wed, 12/20 vs. Furman - SUPPORT COACHING FOR LITERACY - Donate a children’s book and receive a complimentary ticket. All book donations will benefit local literacy programs in Kno...

Reactions: 3 people
Great info here. No reason to not come out and support the Vols. TBA truly is one of the best home court advantages when it's full or mostly full.

Great info here. No reason to not come out and support the Vols. TBA truly is one of the best home court advantages when it's full or mostly full.

OJ I love that you are passionate about the fans showing up. I used to love going over there. Maybe I'll make some more games this winter. :hi:

OJ I love that you are passionate about the fans showing up. I used to love going over there. Maybe I'll make some more games this winter. :hi:

I am very much so. I know how great a home court it can be, and how much fun I've had over the years. I'm 3 hours away and make about half the home games, and usually a road game or 2. I wish SEC tournament was still in ATL too, loved going there. But when UT is good, which I think we will be better than last year, TBA is awesome. Even announcers that don't do our games often like CBS, or a few ESPN guys always talk about what a great place we have when it's rocking. 22,000 when full doesn't happen much, but when it does we are super hard to beat. Kentucky and UNC this year I expect it full. But even 15,000 is loads more than most schools and still great when students show up.

Event List - Men's Basketball

Some notables:

Friday vs. PC - SECOND HARVEST FOOD DRIVE FREE ADMISSION when you donate two (2) non-perishable food items. One complimentary ticket for every two items donated. Do...

Tuesday, 11/14 vs. High Point - MILITARY APPRECIATION NIGHT -- Current military members and veterans receive complimentary admission for you and your immediate family with presenta...

Wed, 11/29 vs. Mercer - KNOX COUNTY SCHOOL DAY FREE ADMISSION when you donate two (2) school supply items. One complimentary ticket per two items donated. Donations benefi...

Wed, 12/20 vs. Furman - SUPPORT COACHING FOR LITERACY - Donate a children’s book and receive a complimentary ticket. All book donations will benefit local literacy programs in Kno...

Bump

Wish I lived closer. It has been a long time since I saw a UT Basketball game in person. Last game was the Kansas thriller. Skylar McBee for THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back