Unofficial TN v Presbyterian Blue Hose 11/10/2017 pre-game

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess their mascot isn't the Blue Hose.

So they really are the blue hose. Apparently due to an announcer commenting on their blue socks.

The more you know.

Important ordering of the letters in hose.

They seem to generally prefer white socks in the team photo.

Please do them a great service and do N-O-T field a Women's team of any sort with that name!

Would love to see Vols dominate this game from the tip, pull starters early in second half and let the walk-one Fulk, Pons and Walker get their minutes.

Reactions: 2 people
Would love to see Vols dominate this game from the tip, pull starters early in second half and let the walk-one Fulk, Pons and Walker get their minutes.

I hope they easily win but don't run it up so much that they draw attention. A nice 30 point win will be good.

I hope they easily win but don't run it up so much that they draw attention. A nice 30 point win will be good.

Agreed...no need to run the score up...just work on executing the offense, rebounding, defense and spreading minutes far down the rotation. We don't need to wave a red flag at everyone at this point. Attention will come at Atlantis.

Me and my 10-year-old son are making the quick trip from upstate SC. Looking forward to a Vol win.

I believe this is the food drive - Free ticket for every 2 items for the food bank. Last year's seats weren't too bad.

Reactions: 1 person
Me and my 10-year-old son are making the quick trip from upstate SC. Looking forward to a Vol win.

I believe this is the food drive - Free ticket for every 2 items for the food bank. Last year's seats weren't too bad.

They sure hide those announcements. They promote it just as much after the fact that they held a food drive as they do before the event. Those promotions cut into their revenue.

They sure hide those announcements. They promote it just as much after the fact that they held a food drive as they do before the event. Those promotions cut into their revenue.

They are also an indicator that fan interest in basketball is way down.

VN Store

Back