Injury info tracker - lists only

Thunder Good-Oil

Injury status only.
There have been so many, I'm already forgetting some of them.
Add updates below or in the Regular Posters of VN thread and I'll try to keep a running list here.

Fulkerson:
Dec 2016 - Dislocated right elbow
Dec 2016 - Cracked right wrist
2017 - Torn labrum (shoulder)

Pons:
2017 - Sprained ankle

Johnson:
2017 - Shin

Darrington:
2017 - High ankle sprain

Daniel:
2015 -

Bowden:
2017 RTL -

Bone:
2016 - stress fracture

Turner:
2017 -

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
11/2/2017 Carson-Newman:

Pons (sprained ankle) played 15 minutes

Fulkerson (torn labrum/shoulder) played 10 minutes

Johnson (shin) did not play

Darrington (high ankle sprain) did not play

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Are any of these new/serious?

Only 2 current injuries are Darrington and Johnson...Darrington has a high ankle sprain and appears to be out for at least another week, but probably longer. Staff is being extra careful with it, said they don't want it to be something that lingers all year, so making sure he's 100%. I've predicted we won't see him until Atlantis but that's jmo. With Johnson, he has been cleared by doctors for about 2 weeks, but hasn't played in any of the 3 exhibition games, so take from that what you will.

Only 2 current injuries are Darrington and Johnson...Darrington has a high ankle sprain and appears to be out for at least another week, but probably longer. Staff is being extra careful with it, said they don't want it to be something that lingers all year, so making sure he's 100%. I've predicted we won't see him until Atlantis but that's jmo. With Johnson, he has been cleared by doctors for about 2 weeks, but hasn't played in any of the 3 exhibition games, so take from that what you will.

BTO do you think Rick will ease Darrington into the lineup or do you think (assuming he's 100% before he returns) he plays him 15+ minutes right away?

We could certainly use him in the B4A.

BTO do you think Rick will ease Darrington into the lineup or do you think (assuming he's 100% before he returns) he plays him 15+ minutes right away?

We could certainly use him in the B4A.

I don't think huge minutes are available, not like there's a 25 minute hole in our rotation. I think barring injury there's only 15-20mpg tops for Darrington, so I would think he'd be able to step in and do that...5-10 minutes a half.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back