Size matters...

BTO you are on a HUGE Ken Pomeroy kick right now.

I like this aggressive thread title too. BTO plays no games, boys.

Reactions: 2 people
A miracle or they started measuring with shoes on. My guess, the latter.

Barnes splurged in the offseason and supplemented the nutrition regime with a secret ingredient commonly found in bathrooms of truck stops for 50 cents.

Natural growth brah.

Reactions: 1 person
Barnes splurged in the offseason and supplemented the nutrition regime with a secret ingredient commonly found in bathrooms of truck stops for 50 cents.

Natural growth brah.

20 Mule Team Borax most likely. Initiated super bone growth. And very cost effective.

I don't get this article. Tennessee's players didn't grow. We just listed taller heights for them this year.

Does Kenpom realize some of these same players shrunk the year prior?

I don't get this article. Tennessee's players didn't grow. We just listed taller heights for them this year.

Does Kenpom realize some of these same players shrunk the year prior?

I don't think he was being 100% serious on everything he was saying, at least I didn't take it that way. He has us listed in his ranking in the 40's but states we'd be top 20 if the growths are accurate, so I took it as not entirely serious.

We did get taller though...we lost Mostella (6'2"), Hubbs (6'5") & Evans (6'7")...but added back Fulkerson 6'9" and Johnson 6'7" and then newcomers Kent 6'10", Walker 6'8" and Pons 6'5". So our overall height and length across the board did go up, regardless of if the actual returning players grew or not.

I don't think he was being 100% serious on everything he was saying, at least I didn't take it that way. He has us listed in his ranking in the 40's but states we'd be top 20 if the growths are accurate, so I took it as not entirely serious.

We did get taller though...we lost Mostella (6'2"), Hubbs (6'5") & Evans (6'7")...but added back Fulkerson 6'9" and Johnson 6'7" and then newcomers Kent 6'10", Walker 6'8" and Pons 6'5". So our overall height and length across the board did go up, regardless of if the actual returning players grew or not.

I got you.

I think he listed actual true heights this time so I don't think we were as small as listed in the past.

But added height was much needed.

VN Store

Back