Post made for jdancoffey: Has anyone bought the $99 VOL pass in the past

Thunder Good-Oil

Tennessee Vols Tickets - Has anyone bought the $99 VOL pass in the past
jdancoffey (16)
02:35 AM 10-27-2017 ( Report! )
I was thinking about buying the $99 VOL pass for the mens games this year, has anyone bought this in the past? I was wondering what kind of seats you got in the past. I know you can pick your own seats a couple days before the game but I'm curious on what kind of seats you can actually get for SEC, and bigger games. Thanks.

Tennessee Vols Tickets - Has anyone bought the $99 VOL pass in the past
jdancoffey (16)
02:35 AM 10-27-2017 ( Report! )
I was thinking about buying the $99 VOL pass for the mens games this year, has anyone bought this in the past? I was wondering what kind of seats you got in the past. I know you can pick your own seats a couple days before the game but I'm curious on what kind of seats you can actually get for SEC, and bigger games. Thanks.

I bought it last year. I could have had lowers for virtually every game sans UK. I tended to choose 200 level near midcourt though. Only game with not the best seats was UK.

Haven't bought yet, but had someone from UT call and give some info last week. You can also email the ticket or tickets or a friend, if you can't make a game. Or you can sell them they said.

VN Store

Back