Done with Football. Basketball TIME!

Milehigh_Vol

I'm excited about our depth and I really want to see Fulkerson back healthy, he was really coming into his own before he got hurt..

Give me some info about the team!

Reactions: 1 person
Their going to play tough for 40 minutes. Guaranteed. Wins and losses are a toss up. Hope this team will over achieve. I'm excited as well.

I'm excited about our depth and I really want to see Fulkerson back healthy, he was really coming into his own before he got hurt..

Team will be well prepared. Schedule is tough as always. SEC is tougher than prior years. Team doesn't have enough high end talent or depth to make the NCAAs this year. I anticipate slight improvement over prior years but the lack of talent/depth will continue to show up in February and late in games where team has struggled mightily at times. Recruiting remains a major concern.

If you're "done with football " I'd say you'll throw the towel in on basketball around Mid January when we lose a few you thought we'd win

Team will be well prepared. Schedule is tough as always. SEC is tougher than prior years. Team doesn't have enough high end talent or depth to make the NCAAs this year. I anticipate slight improvement over prior years but the lack of talent/depth will continue to show up in February and late in games where team has struggled mightily at times. Recruiting remains a major concern.

You really need to do a little research (like reading this board) in these two areas...you're way off base. We may not make the NCAAs if things break against us (injuries, bad calls, etc) but if the season plays out as many of think it will, we'll win 18 to 20 games and make the field comfortably.

Good Lord we've become a basketball school. We're Kentucky now, without the winning basketball tradition for the men.

If you're "done with football " I'd say you'll throw the towel in on basketball around Mid January when we lose a few you thought we'd win

He would if it's was Barnes 5th year and was getting his teams brains beat in by backups.

Reactions: 2 people
You really need to do a little research (like reading this board) in these two areas...you're way off base. We may not make the NCAAs if things break against us (injuries, bad calls, etc) but if the season plays out as many of think it will, we'll win 18 to 20 games and make the field comfortably.

Ive done my research...17ish wins and no NCAA. Not enough depth talent or depth. Team will fight but will struggle late in games and in February. They wont finish 13th in SEC but the lack of recruiting will keep this team out of NCAA.

Ive done my research...17ish wins and no NCAA. Not enough depth talent or depth. Team will fight but will struggle late in games and in February. They wont finish 13th in SEC but the lack of recruiting will keep this team out of NCAA.

I would take 17-13, that's actually my prediction

I throw in the towel when I don't see growth or improvement of the team. That hasn't been the case with basketball under Barnes. I see steady positive growth for this team!

I'm more excited about basketball than football. Barnes doesn't recruit the way Jones does in football, but he most certainly gets more from his team than Jones ever has.

VN Store

Back