The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
Here you go you crazy maniacs. For those that might not know, this thread is more for the off topic portion of the basketball forum. And weirdly all the Oklahoma City Thunder fans that are in this forum (enjoy your second round loss in 2018 btw).

I'll start. So the Pistons are gearing the offense more towards Tobias Harris and he is taking advantage. He is averaging 24.3 ppg on 55.7% to start the season.

Reactions: 1 person
Inb4 we get a BTO/Dal, TGO/everyone, Bruin/everyone, battle, and an Indy troll job.

Last edited:
1st page... Going to be a tough basketball season, but always behind them.

p.s. fire butch

Here you go you crazy maniacs. For those that might not know, this thread is more for the off topic portion of the basketball forum. And weirdly all the Oklahoma City Thunder fans that are in this forum (enjoy your second round loss in 2018 btw).

I'll start. So the Pistons are gearing the offense more towards Tobias Harris and he is taking advantage. He is averaging 24.3 ppg on 55.7% to start the season.
Lol. How’s that okc not getting any more superstars going? Thunder up! NBA champs 🏆

It went well and they hate Butch

Gruden was there scouting the basketball team. A very reliable source is telling me that Currie said the only way we shell out 8 million a year is if Gruden pulls "middle school gym teacher duty" and also coaches men's basketball and track.

He owns land in Jeff County so its only a matter of time.

"Basketball season can't come soon enough" [I believe thats the quote.]
That's why I've been going over to LMU to watch practice. They had a closed scrimmage this weekend I got to attend. They absolutely hammered Union [Ky.] last years NC in NAIA. Union graduated most of their kids though. Can't wait for the Butler trip on the 4th.
I checked the scheds of them and UT and looks like there are very few conflicts with dates. Will get to watch both almost all season.

That's why I've been going over to LMU to watch practice. They had a closed scrimmage this weekend I got to attend. They absolutely hammered Union [Ky.] last years NC in NAIA. Union graduated most of their kids though. Can't wait for the Butler trip on the 4th.
I checked the scheds of them and UT and looks like there are very few conflicts with dates. Will get to watch both almost all season.

Ed you're starting to worry us man. This LMU obsession is closely bordering the man that changed every subject to ETSU lol. Please tell us you haven't lost it like SD. Do you live by LMU or something, Alma Mater, what's the connection here? lol

Ed you're starting to worry us man. This LMU obsession is closely bordering the man that changed every subject to ETSU lol. Please tell us you haven't lost it like SD. Do you live by LMU or something, Alma Mater, what's the connection here? lol

lol I love EdYeary but I was bout to say.

Somebody direct this guy to the regular posters of the LMU basketball forum

Lol wut

Lol I live a mile amd a half away andam an alumni
Ill start a threadin around the NCAA or something. A couple others had said they were interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back