1210 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III Page 417. within the forum Tennessee Vols Basketball. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 07-11-2018, 09:43 PM   #6241
IndianapolisVol
2020 Bball Mod Candidate

The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
I Miss My Dawgs - Lil Wayne - YouTube
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-11-2018, 11:42 PM   #6242
edyeary

The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmack50 View Post
Twitter

Is this the guy you're talking about? He looks like a high-flyer.
Yup
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-11-2018, 11:52 PM   #6243
edyeary

E-Man got 8 pts and 4 rebounds in 14 min. Tonight against the Raptors. The Nuggets seemed to be giving big man Welsh a chance.
Nuggets head coach praised Terry during an in game interview.
Raptors shot lights out
from 3 in their first SL win
Really proud of this kid and hoping he latches on.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 11:11 AM   #6244
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianapolisVol View Post
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-13-2018, 11:36 PM   #6245
Thunder Good-Oil

The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
SD's quarterly, drive-by post is up:

ETSU thread
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-14-2018, 02:57 PM   #6246
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Good-Oil View Post
SD's quarterly, drive-by post is up:

ETSU thread
I love the implication he thinks ETSU has a shot in hades of winning in Neyland this season.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-15-2018, 02:59 PM   #6247
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

Ziti Watch Day 20.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-15-2018, 04:02 PM   #6248
IndianapolisVol
2020 Bball Mod Candidate

The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolsSportsFan View Post
Ziti Watch Day 20.
I really hope everything is okay in real life. God forbid something ever happened to one of us we’d never know.

My personal theory is that BTO wore him down for 10 days in the Mann thread and then he ran a little bit hot and got into it with Freak shortly thereafter, and decided he was done with this place for awhile.

BTO did the same with Dallas in that same thread yesterday. I get that he only uses facts and I think it’s hilarious how he’s able to cause these epic meltdowns, but Ziti and Dal are my boys. I wish he’d choose a different target sometimes.

Obviously I’m all for Beet slaying posters left and right, but when he ruthlessly tears down other guys from the “regulars” crew the place gets weird for several days.

The fallout has already taken place if you look around. Fleece, Bat, Stoked, The Dog, Chris4Vols22, CNChris—none of those guys have been around lately. And I don’t blame them, either.

BTO has been like a shark in the water that smells blood in recent weeks.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-15-2018, 05:41 PM   #6249
Chris4Vols22
GBO or GTFO

The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
Quote:
I really hope everything is okay in real life. God forbid something ever happened to one of us we’d never know.

My personal theory is that BTO wore him down for 10 days in the Mann thread and then he ran a little bit hot and got into it with Freak shortly thereafter, and decided he was done with this place for awhile.

BTO did the same with Dallas in that same thread yesterday. I get that he only uses facts and I think it’s hilarious how he’s able to cause these epic meltdowns, but Ziti and Dal are my boys. I wish he’d choose a different target sometimes.

Obviously I’m all for Beet slaying posters left and right, but when he ruthlessly tears down other guys from the “regulars” crew the place gets weird for several days.

The fallout has already taken place if you look around. Fleece, Bat, Stoked, The Dog, Chris4Vols22, CNChris—none of those guys have been around lately. And I don’t blame them, either.

Still lurking. The forum has been much more tolerable lately IMO. I'm just hella busy nowadays. Can't wait for bball season to start.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-15-2018, 05:49 PM   #6250
vols 30

The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolsSportsFan View Post
Ziti Watch Day 20.
And Dallas Watch Day 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-15-2018, 05:50 PM   #6251
vols 30

The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
Quote:

Why is it every time you say Bat, I chuckle a little?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-15-2018, 06:19 PM   #6252
omghulkhands

The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
Ziti has to be suspended because there is no way he wouldn’t be in the Mann thread reveling in our misery and demonizing Barnes passive aggressively
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-15-2018, 07:48 PM   #6253
Chris4Vols22
GBO or GTFO

The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by omghulkhands View Post
Ziti has to be suspended because there is no way he wouldn’t be in the Mann thread reveling in our misery and demonizing Barnes passive aggressively
My thinking as well.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-15-2018, 09:02 PM   #6254
IndianapolisVol
2020 Bball Mod Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by omghulkhands View Post
But wouldn’t it say that he has been logged in since the 25th?

Also, most suspensions range anywhere from 24 hours to 10 days in my personal experience. Freak is a pretty forgiving guy, I mean he puts up with guys like Butchna and Carl Pickens—doubtful Zeet would get a 20+ day suspension.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-15-2018, 09:03 PM   #6255
Thunder Good-Oil

The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
He's probably dead. Or recovering after sex reassignment surgery.
Reply With Quote TOP