Checker tba for UNC?

Dallasbowlin

Everything woke turns to sh*t
Who would be in favor? You risk it being awful, but if done right I think could really be cool to see again.

Reactions: 2 people
Great idea! We've only done it once at TBA that I remember.. 8-10 years ago vs the kittens

Since our checker record isn't good, how 'bout we checker games where we're at least a marginal favorite? At least until we get over .500. (yes I'm including fball)

I'm a lifelong, huge fan of UT bball and fball. However, I won't be caught dead wearing orange or white to any of the games. This way, if we lose I don't get made fun of on the way back to the car.

Anyway, if you guys chiggerboard it I'll be wearing my Bieber-fever tshirt cheering the vols on!!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm a lifelong, huge fan of UT bball and fball. However, I won't be caught dead wearing orange or white to any of the games. This way, if we lose I don't get made fun of on the way back to the car.

Anyway, if you guys chiggerboard it I'll be wearing my Bieber-fever tshirt cheering the vols on!!

??? :crazy:

Reactions: 2 people
We have to let UNC decide when/if we checkerboard TBA. They're the new rule makers now that they've defeated the NCAA.

Reactions: 1 person

lol wut?

VN Store

Back