Shoutout To Williams and Admiral!

VolPack22

Jessica Alba wears my Daddy hat
Vols focused on maturing under Coach Barnes - ESPN Video

I don't know if anybody has had a chance to watch the conversation at SEC BBall Media Days but these 2 guys are fine representatives for UT. They are both very well spoken and had a great interview on how the team is transitioning the close losses last year to wins this year. I think some people forget just how close we were to making the NCAA Tournament last year and we are even more loaded this year. Should be a fun season and we should compete for the 4th seed in the SEC Tournament.

Reactions: 4 people
Admiral is built like a middle linebacker. Holy **** he looks like he lived in the weight room all offseason. Both are really well spoken, but Admiral sounds like he could have a career in sports broadcasting after his basketball career is over. Really impressed with both of them.

Reactions: 2 people
Admiral is built like a middle linebacker. Holy **** he looks like he lived in the weight room all offseason. Both are really well spoken, but Admiral sounds like he could have a career in sports broadcasting after his basketball career is over. Really impressed with both of them.

He is too well spoken to be a sports broadcaster

Reactions: 4 people
Admiral is a monster. Seems like he is taking on a leadership role which is great.

I've been getting more and more optimistic about this team.

VN Store

Back