Finebaum live today at SEC bball media days

Thanks for the heads up, just turned it on in my office. I wonder if he thinks Kentucky stands a chance against the mighty basketball powerhouse of Mizzou with all of their 4 and 5 star recruits and ELITE head coach :eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people
I don't think we have to worry about Little Ricky from Hickory underachieving by a whole lot. He was picked 13th last yr in preseason and everyone was tickled that he ended up 11th. Now he's picked 13th again......

I don't think we have to worry about Little Ricky from Hickory underachieving by a whole lot. He was picked 13th last yr in preseason and everyone was tickled that he ended up 11th. Now he's picked 13th again......

Wow guy, you brought the whole gambit of knowledge with this post. The little Ricky name calling, the fool proof(ironic) basketball minds that are right so often with their preseason projections and even the diss on this forum that was "tickled" to finish 11 the last year. Yep you looked like as much of a tool as you could possibly look with this one. Well done

Wow guy, you brought the whole gambit of knowledge with this post. The little Ricky name calling, the fool proof(ironic) basketball minds that are right so often with their preseason projections and even the diss on this forum that was "tickled" to finish 11 the last year. Yep you looked like as much of a tool as you could possibly look with this one. Well done

Lolololol....you beat me to it. Almost felt like a post from an Indy troll account.

I don't think anyone was "tickled" but anyone with a half of a brain knew that this was at least a 3 year rebuild after the dumpster fire that was left after Donnie Tyndall. 13th is beyond laughable and anyone that knows this team knows that they won't finish close to that this year.

VN Store

Back