Rick Barnes Press Conference 10/5/17

VEKZY

Press Conference 10/5/17

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLy1nvGxQ3I&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Just wanted to post this here to maybe stir up some discussion.

It's refreshing to hear a coach talk honestly about things and not try to spin anything.

That is one thing Barnes has done well and consistently since he's been here. No BS and he always takes responsibility for the team's shortcomings.

Reactions: 4 people
That is one thing Barnes has done well and consistently since he's been here. No BS and he always takes responsibility for the team's shortcomings.

But after every loss his detractors/bashers claim he's throwing players under the bus. He's just answering the questions and is actually holding back when certain players play like ****.

I am so glad CRB is our coach. I anticipate a much better team this year and I think we will continue to rise in the upcoming years.

Reactions: 5 people
Grant Williams did a pretty good Barnes impression this morning on the Eric Ainge show.

I have never been more excited to hear a bball presser!!

Barnes deserves a lot of credit. I've been rough in him, but I have a good feeling about this team.

Reactions: 1 person
I have never been more excited to hear a bball presser!!

Barnes deserves a lot of credit. I've been rough in him but I have a good feeling about this team.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I have been a little disappointed with Barnes as well. However, after the basketball scandal with Louisville, etc. I have a little more appreciation for him. There was no doubt in my mind that Tennessee was not involved in any of that mess.

Reactions: 1 person
It's refreshing to hear a coach talk honestly about things and not try to spin anything.

What...you do not miss “resiliency of these individuals” and other canned coach speak?!? Barnes calls it like he sees it, very comfortable in press conferences. Love his honesty.

VN Store

Back