Rocky Top Tip-Off

bleedingTNorange

MARK YOUR CALENDAR! Rocky Top Tip Off will take place on October 13th in Thompson-Boling Arena. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. | Free Admission | Free Parking in G10. Autographs, 3 point contest, and dunk contest. As well as photo booth, Prize wheel, face painting, inflatables, contest. PLUS Smokey, Cheerleaders, Dance Team. ALL FOR FREE!

Reactions: 5 people
It also says there are going to be appearances by Coach Barnes and Coach Warlick. I seriously hope that they do not give her a microphone. I'm taking my son and his friend and we're looking forward to it though.

It also says there are going to be appearances by Coach Barnes and Coach Warlick. I seriously hope that they do not give her a microphone. I'm taking my son and his friend and we're looking forward to it though.

Barnes has the size advantage, but I think Holly can take him.

Prediction: The Rocky Top Tipoff is cancelled a mere 4 minutes after it starts because Yves Pons breaks both backboards.

Reactions: 1 person
Bone had some nice dunks. I felt like Admiral got robbed to go to the finals. Campbell jumped over a teammate and dunked. Pretty nice.

The lower levels sides were pretty full, but he ends and upper levels were bare. I'd say for Tennessee this was a nice crowd and I didn't anticipate as much support that was there. However, a Kentucky fan would've laughed.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back