Federal Charge for four Hoops Asst Coaches....

Louisville basketball get the death penalty?

"A UofL assistant coach acknowledged to defendants that since the university was on probation, they needed to keep it on down low WOW"

"It is important to note that many of the allegations against defendants/U of L are either on wire tap, video or from undercover FBI."

Jason Riley@wdrb twitter

it bad news for Chuck...how deep does it go...to be determined...and,

GO VOLS...BEAT THE DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this could be it for Caliperi and Kentuckty basketball...Now we know how he gets all the top recruits..I am sure his name is coming out soon...GBO

Reactions: 1 person
The 4 that are named are in deep $hit, FBI has all the evidence they need on those 4 coaches/schools...where it goes from here is the question.

this could be it for Caliperi and Kentuckty basketball...Now we know how he gets all the top recruits..I am sure his name is coming out soon...GBO

Years ago, I told someone on another site that my uncle was an asst. coach on his AAU team in Birmingham. D. Cousins invited them up for a game and he almost didn't recognize the family because they were pimped out with so much stuff. Momma got a nice house for her son's signature. You can only hide this stuff for so long. Once the feds get a stooge and offer him a deal, then he blows the whistle on everyone.

Reactions: 3 people
I laugh at the Kentucky/Calipari comments...he doesn't need to cheat at UK, at UMASS and Memphis sure, but I highly doubt you see him or UK mentioned in any of this.

Reactions: 2 people
Years ago, I told someone on another site that my uncle was an asst. coach on his AAU team in Birmingham. D. Cousins invited them up for a game and he almost didn't recognize the family because they were pimped out with so much stuff. Momma got a nice house for her son's signature. You can only hide this stuff for so long. Once the feds get a stooge and offer him a deal, then he blows the whistle on everyone.

He had his runner up National Champion season taken away in Memphis cause of his wicked ways..You can only do it so long before the long arm of the law comes for you..

Didn't I read somewhere: you reap what you sew

I think your gandma may have said that! :eek:lol:
4a5927f2d8d551e66e3658fc390add8c.jpg

I laugh at the Kentucky/Calipari comments...he doesn't need to cheat at UK, at UMASS and Memphis sure, but I highly doubt you see him or UK mentioned in any of this.

Once a cheat, always a cheat. It doesn't go away just because you change addresses. People learn over the years to just improve at hiding stuff. I work in auditing and I see it all he time.

Once a cheat, always a cheat. It doesn't go away just because you change addresses. People learn over the years to just improve at hiding stuff. I work in auditing and I see it all he time.

Agree to disagree...I don't think Cal is cheating, let me know when he/UK is named in this mess.

Nike, Adidas and Under Armour is named in the suit too. That nice apparel doesn't come without a hefty price tag. This could level the playing field for more Power 5 teams.

Reactions: 2 people
With Auburn's Chuck Person being one of those charged, one would have to think this is bad news for Pearl.

First thing I thought of when I heard about this and Chuck Person name mentioned. No way Pearl didn't know this was going on.

Everyone has known basketball recruiting is a dirty cesspool and has been for years. I believe this is just a bump in the road and the rich will continue to get richer.

I, for one, would like to see Tennessee mentioned in some of these reports because that would mean we are at least trying to get the best players :}:}:}

Back away from the ledge---just my way of joking about this issue. Doubt we ever buy the really expensive players.

The teams, not Cal, was punished for Rose having a fake test and Camby getting involved with an agent. Nothing implicated against Cal.

Does that mean Cal is clean? Nah. The same way UT cheats or any big D1 school. It's the schools like UNC, UL, etc that blatantly take it to another level who deserve to be punished harshly.

The teams, not Cal, was punished for Rose having a fake test and Camby getting involved with an agent. Nothing implicated against Cal.

Does that mean Cal is clean? Nah. The same way UT cheats or any big D1 school. It's the schools like UNC, UL, etc that blatantly take it to another level who deserve to be punished harshly.

correct me if I am wrong but I think after the Rose incident the NCAA made it where the punishment follows the coach not the school...

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back