Countdown until it's basketball time in Tennessee!

Dallasbowlin

Everything woke turns to sh*t
This gives me some extra thinking during the day, which is always good. lol I will post pictures, highlights, and such.

49 days

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq7fdBMDQgY&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Reactions: 2 people
Couple nuggets from VQ...

James Daniel really continues to impress and is a guy this staff is really excited about.

Bone & Turner have both responded very well to the competition from Darrington & Daniel, all 4 will have a major role on this team.

If the season started tomorrow there's a very good chance Walker is your starting C, the staff was very pleased with the shape he arrived to campus in and has only improved that since being here.

James Daniel really continues to impress and is a guy this staff is really excited about.

Bone & Turner have both responded very well to the competition from Darrington & Daniel, all 4 will have a major role on this team.

If the season started tomorrow there's a very good chance Walker is your starting C, the staff was very pleased with the shape he arrived to campus in and has only improved that since being here.

That is all great news. I'm not surprised on Walker, after the European trip.

Any updates on how Pons is progressing?

Adding Daniel and Darrington immediately made TN competitive and makes year after next better with Bone and Turner now getting it.

while waiting for the season to start...it's hard...really hard 'cause I am VERY EXCITED to witness the reawakening of Volunteer basket ball. :rock:

For those of you that have kept the faith with Rick...it will be our day to smile! :)

Go Vols!!!

Trying to steal my thunder,eh? :)

45 more days! It can't come any sooner.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH7H9BjNlro&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Will Daniel be good to go for our first game? I thought he had a foot injury or something like that?

Will Daniel be good to go for our first game? I thought he had a foot injury or something like that?

He wasn't 100% healed from ankle injury which is why he didn't play in RTL or Europe, however Europe was more a precautionary thing. He's been full go since they got back and is near or at 100%, should be good to go unless he re-injures it.

VN Store

Back