Pick the starting PF

Who starts Game 1 at PF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grant is arguably our best player, and certainly better than a guy coming off a serious injury or two and a freshman.

This one is a wrap.

Grant already has a point lead bigger than some Cuonzo Martin full game point totals.

Let's put this one to bed so we can look at center.

I voted Williams, but it's possible that Schofield could get the start at the 4 with Williams playing at the 5 and 3 of Darrington, Daniel, Turner, Bone, or Biwden playing on the perimeter.

Actually I wish the polls were versus the first D-1 opponent or early Janusry once SEC play starts. Any combination could be used for this year's opener. It shouldn't be as challenging as last year's versus Chattanooga.

I voted Williams, but it's possible that Schofield could get the start at the 4 with Williams playing at the 5 and 3 of Darrington, Daniel, Turner, Bone, or Biwden playing on the perimeter.

Actually I wish the polls were versus the first D-1 opponent or early Janusry once SEC play starts. Any combination could be used for this year's opener. It shouldn't be as challenging as last year's versus Chattanooga.
When you say "the first D-1 opponent" do you really mean the first opponent from a power conference? Because other than the exhibition, every game is against a D-1 opponent.

VN Store

Back