Pick the starting SF

Who starts Game 1 at SF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I put a vote in for JJ just in case Admiral finds the dog house like last year.

People put too much confidence in Admiral IMO. He's good but was in the doghouse for a big chunk of the year and couldn't cement a starting spot as I recall.

I hope he stays out of the doghouse and makes the most of this season.

People put too much confidence in Admiral IMO. He's good but was in the doghouse for a big chunk of the year and couldn't cement a starting spot as I recall.

You vote Pons?

He was in the dog house in Maui and after taking his punishment he stayed out of trouble. His parents attend games... I doubt that he'll let them down. He can make a living playing basketball. I doubt that he'll throw that away.

He's also a very good shooter.

Reactions: 2 people
Schofield will be the starter with Pons and Johnson getting minutes depending on the match ups and Johnson could also see some time at shooting guard if Coach Barnes wanted to go big in the backcourt.

I'd be shocked if AS isn't starting, considering he shoots better than half our guards anyhow.

More than half. Probably all of them except for Bowden when he has his feet set and Daniel. He's a better shooter than Johnson, Turner, Bone, and Darrington IMO.

Haven't voted. Honestly I think we start 3 guards and schofield isn't in the starting lineup game one.

I just asked cause he didn't have any votes before I posted. And from the context of Indys I doubted it was his.

You kno if your boy could add a few lbs, he could fill in there in the right scenario. Love him on O against other teams 3. He'd struggle on D, if he didn't gain any tho.

I just asked cause he didn't have any votes before I posted. And from the context of Indys I doubted it was his.

You kno if your boy could add a few lbs, he could fill in there in the right scenario. Love him on O against other teams 3. He'd struggle on D, if he didn't gain any tho.

I've had similar thoughts about Bowden, especially if we go with some smaller 2 guard lineups...he's one of the few guys last year that defended and rebounded the way Barnes wanted which is why he started so many games, I could definitely see him getting some minutes at the 3.

VN Store

Back