Currie listens AND acts

Don't skip breakfast! It really is the most important meal of the day. Lowers the stress hormone cortisol significantly which stops the breakdown of muscle protein. Great article.

So that's one of the reasons we're not winning championships, wonder what else it is we're not doing. Due diligence and attention to detail!

was hoping coach Barnes got fired bad joke, but I just wanted to see if I had finally figured it out lol

Last edited:
good...now, if he'll work on that UT Hall of Fame thing, that Lady Vol name thing, that baseball streaming all sports thing, that...ok, I'm done...:):)

PS. thanks...Big John Currie...:thumbsup:

GO VOLS!

good...now, if he'll work on that UT Hall of Fame thing, that Lady Vol name thing, that baseball streaming all sports thing, that...ok, I'm done...:):)

PS. thanks...Big John Currie...:thumbsup:

GO VOLS!

Speaking of the UT athletic Hall of Fame... today I heard that in the first 2 classes the Lady Vols outnumber the men 8 to 1. Not sure if that was men's basketball or UT football, but either way it's absurd. The SJW's are ruining everything. Ray Mears and John Ward are on the outside looking in after two classes.

Speaking of the UT athletic Hall of Fame... today I heard that in the first 2 classes the Lady Vols outnumber the men 8 to 1. Not sure if that was men's basketball or UT football, but either way it's absurd. The SJW's are ruining everything. Ray Mears and John Ward are on the outside looking in after two classes.

Link?

It might have been a reference to the 2017 class. Through 2016 there are 23 women's basketball inductees, 27 football inductees, and 7 men's basketball inductees.

www.tonybasilio.com on the date that I posted. I'm not sure if it was hour 1 or hour 2.

Edit: it wasn't a reference to the 2017 inductees since those 8 were 6 from men's plus 2 from the Lady Vols. I've never heard of the LV track inductee.

Last edited:
8 volleyball players plus the coaches in 3 women's sports are inducted into the Tennessee Athletics Hall
of Fame BEFORE General Robert R. Neyland, Phil Fulmer, or Ray Mears. That thing is an absolute joke.

VN Store

Back