Vols to play Purdue in B 4 Atlantis

If we can win 1 game that would be a success given the field imo

I would like for one of those to be Purdue, NC State, Arizona, or Villanova.

Although Western Kentucky has recruited well (lot their 5 star), I am not sure just a win against them, Northern Iowa, or SMU does much for me.

I would like for one of those to be Purdue, NC State, Arizona, or Villanova.

Although Western Kentucky has recruited well (lot their 5 star), I am not sure just a win against them, Northern Iowa, or SMU does much for me.

SMU is loaded or they have been the last couple of years

In addition to the 2 already mentioned, Ryan Cline will be a difference maker as well for Purdue. He will be under the radar coming into the season but he's been in a crowded backcourt during his first two years in the program. Pure shooter who can change a game from behind the arc.

Would have been 2015 Mr. Basketball in Indiana any other year, but Caleb Swanigan of the Portland Trailblazers graduated the same year as him. Cline won the national high school 3 point contest in 2015 as well and was an American Family Insurance All-American and McDonalds All American finalist.

Matt Painter is going to have a very solid team this year at Purdue.

Last edited:
So Vols if they lose to Purdue would likely get WKU in the 2nd game, would face former Vol Jabari McGheez

Am I missing something or is the loser's bracket identified incorrectly? Based on the bracket, we would play the loser of Nova and WK. But the bracket says loser of game 1 plays in game 8, which is down at the the bottom.

So we get the loser of the Arizona - NC State game.

VN Store

Back