Mike Strange is retiring

Wasn't he the one that created that "fake news" story @ Kongbo having all those negative team issues on the sidelines v UK last year? And yes, it was fake b/c I sat there and watched JK on every defensive snap. Thot it was Strange, could be wrong.

Anyway, yes he's most likely a victim of the dying old media. Not to worry, KNS has the might JA waiting in the wings to cover for the losses.

Will he still appear on the worst hour long tv show in the world with the most talentless John Pennington.

Reactions: 2 people
Wasn't he the one that created that "fake news" story @ Kongbo having all those negative team issues on the sidelines v UK last year? And yes, it was fake b/c I sat there and watched JK on every defensive snap. Thot it was Strange, could be wrong.

Anyway, yes he's most likely a victim of the dying old media. Not to worry, KNS has the might JA waiting in the wings to cover for the losses.

You have a questionable approach to being comforting.

Reactions: 1 person
Will he still appear on the worst hour long tv show in the world with the most talentless John Pennington.

This made me chuckle. I would think Strange would still be on the show if he still wants to do it. Chuck C has been gone from the KNS for at least a decade and they still have him on the show. Btw, although it's not must-see TV for me, I will watch the show occasionally. Mostly during football season

VN Store

Back