2017 non-conference basketball schedule finalized

Reactions: 2 people
We should obviously beat Furman, but they were decent last year and return almost everyone. Coming on the heels of UNC, could be closer than expected...

Nov. 2 Exhibition
Nov. 10 Presbyterian
Nov. 14 High Point
Nov. 22 Battle 4 Atlantis
Nov. 23 Battle 4 Atlantis
Nov. 24 Battle 4 Atlantis
Nov. 29 Mercer
Dec. 3 at Georgia Tech
Dec. 9 Lipscomb
Dec. 17 North Carolina
Dec. 20 Furman
Dec. 23 at Wake Forest
Jan. 27 at Iowa State

SEC opponents:

Home: Auburn, Florida, LSU, Texas A&M

Away: Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi State, Missouri

Home/Away: Kentucky, Georgia, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, South Carolina

Love our ooc schedule. Iowa State is interesting. So many intriguing OOC matchups available. Keep em' coming.

Wake Forest is going to be tough. They got consistently better throughout the year and return everyone.

Going to be an interesting 3-game stretch there in Dec

Reactions: 1 person
Love our ooc schedule. Iowa State is interesting. So many intriguing OOC matchups available. Keep em' coming.

Yeah, they lose almost their entire rotation, but they have some decent young talent back-filling. Will be interesting to see what Prohm can do with them.

I'd like to see the Hawks get really tough again. Zelmo Beatty [sp?] tough.

Projected starter for Wake Forest, and senior, Dinos Mitoglou is leaving the school to pursue a professional career in Greece...that game just became more winnable.

Gonna be an interesting game with wake... we'll, for me. I wanted Danny manning when we hired Rick, so it'd be kinda full circle if we beat them. Lol

Projected starter for Wake Forest, and senior, Dinos Mitoglou is leaving the school to pursue a professional career in Greece...that game just became more winnable.

Also a weekend game, not a bad drive either. Maybe we can pack the place. They have a decent arena but fans don't really show up and students will be gone too. I say we take over.

VN Store

Back