Tennessee Offers 5* PF Recruit Watford

41a069b4e63dce3cb4c5467094d8971f.png

https://twitter.com/JeffRabjohns/status/875445516032716802

Reactions: 2 people
Christian Watford's (Indiana) little brother. Had this memorable shot. [youtube]http://youtube.com/6xbbrLBX0rk[/youtube]

What took so long? I've known about this kid since the 8th grade....Coach Cal and Bruce Pearl were at one of his practices last season....I do think he is leaving the state to go play though

Not unless they switch to Nike

I think IU probably has a very favorable impression with his family. His brother Christian had a lot of success at Indiana. He was one of the most clutch college players I've ever seen, had 2-3 game winners in his career and his last second buzzer beater against #1 Kentucky is legendary with IU fans. Google "the wat shot."

The only things that IU has working against it are that Crean is no longer there and the program is no longer a top 3 team in the country. Fans and boosters might have hated Crean but he was a players coach. The teams that Christian was on with Cody Zeller and Victor Oladipo were some of the best rosters in school history. This is not an Isaiah Stokes situation.

I think IU probably has a very favorable impression with his family. His brother Christian had a lot of success at Indiana. He was one of the most clutch college players I've ever seen, had 2-3 game winners in his career and his last second buzzer beater against #1 Kentucky is legendary with IU fans. Google "the wat shot."

The only things that IU has working against it are that Crean is no longer there and the program is no longer a top 3 team in the country. Fans and boosters might have hated Crean but he was a players coach. The teams that Christian was on with Cody Zeller and Victor Oladipo were some of the best rosters in school history. This is not an Isaiah Stokes situation.

I live in Birmingham and have known about the watfords for a long time....a little known fact is that Watford and Demarcus Cousins were about to play on the SAME high school team but the coach got in trouble and they each went to separate schools....but Trendon is a much better player than his brother was there is a reason coach Cal visited his high school practice last year

VN Store

Back