2-Deep Predictions?

I'll give it a shot. Think this will be the lineup we settle into. Really believe the sky's the limit with this team.

PG - Daniel/Bone
SG - Darrington/Mostella
SF - Pons/Schofield
PF - Williams/Fulkerson
C - Alexander/Kent

I'll give it a shot. Think this will be the lineup we settle into. Really believe the sky's the limit with this team.

PG - Daniel/Bone
SG - Darrington/Mostella
SF - Pons/Schofield
PF - Williams/Fulkerson
C - Alexander/Kent

Mostella isn't on the team.

Reactions: 2 people
Ask Volstradamus.
He's the one with the prophetic quatrains.

All I know is the scoring abilities of Daniel and Darrington are going to give us a Double D :run: offense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

PG - Daniel/Bone
SG - Darrington/Mostella
SF - Pons/Schofield
PF - Williams/Fulkerson
C - Alexander/Kent

Mine is the same except I think Jenis Grindstaff will beat out Detrick for that backup SG spot. He's been injured his entire time here but I think he will finally emerge as a senior leader this season.

I think Maymon just got his 5th year of eligibility w/the latest grad transfer switch. He's lost 60 pounds, got a knee transplant that's half bionic too.

He's taking the 2nd SG spot.

Reactions: 1 person
I would not count out SO Jalen Johnson either. Supposedly he is one of the most talented players on the roster, he RS his freshman season.

By minutes:

Williams 28
Daniel 22
Bone 22
Bowden 20
Schofield 20
Darrington 18
Pons 15
Alexander 15
Fulkerson 15
Turner 12
Johnson 8
Walker 5

Last edited:
By minutes:

Williams 28
Daniel 22
Bone 22
Bowden 20
Schofield 20
Darrington 18
Pons 15
Alexander 15
Fulkerson 15
Turner 12
Johnson 8
Walker 5

You've moved the cheese slightly from the other prediction:

Williams 28
Schofield 23
Bone 20
Darrington 20
Bowden 20
Alexander 18
Fulkerson 17
Pons 14
Turner 13
Phillips 17
Johnson 5
Walker 5

Back off guys! Lol I was just calling him a SO due to his classification in school, I know he is still a "freshman" for athletic eligibility purposes. Regardless, I think he may be somebody to watch this season. He has been able to sit back, watch, and work in Coach RB's program. Unlike some other guys, he was not thrown straight into the mix. That might prove huge in his development and growth as a player for us. It is nice to finally have some quality players and depth to spread across the court. Grant is a heck of a player, but we still need another dominant big man or two though.

Last edited:
Back off guys! Lol I was just calling him a SO due to his classification in school, I know he is still a "freshman" for athletic eligibility purposes. Regardless, I think he may be somebody to watch this season. He has been able to sit back, watch, and work in Coach RB's program. Unlike some other guys, he was not thrown straight into the mix. That might prove huge in his development and growth as a player for us. It is nice to finally have some quality players and depth to spread across the court. Grant is a heck of a player, but we still need another dominant big man or two though.

:)

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back