Priceless Recruiting Tool for Barnes

Whether Barnes is the answer or not, he's a class act who genuinely cares about his players. We have a good coach folks.

Reactions: 14 people
Barnes is a great guy and we need more coaches like him.

Too many sleeze balls taking advantage of their players and looking out for themselves.

Somehow we have gotten things backwards and have placed such a high price on winning that it doesn't matter the cost. We really need to turn that around as a society.

Reactions: 2 people

Too many sleeze balls taking advantage of their players and looking out for themselves.

Somehow we have gotten things backwards and have placed such a high price on winning that it doesn't matter the cost. We really need to turn that around as a society.

Agreed.

Tennessee needs to win more.

Wow. Awesome character from both. Promises made and kept.
Butch and Rick both setting the right character standards and expectations for our programs.

I know there's some who will never get it and that's ok....we can shake our heads and wring our hands but I've decided not to let those pathetic folks tarnish the respect I have for people like CRB...Somebody said in another thread "those CRB players were going to make it to the NBA with or without him"...Well here's an example of one who just said he wouldn't have so think of something else to hate on CRB because that statement is just plain (ALERT ALERT SNOWFLAKES using a hard term here) stupid!!!

I know there's some who will never get it and that's ok....we can shake our heads and wring our hands but I've decided not to let those pathetic folks tarnish the respect I have for people like CRB...Somebody said in another thread "those CRB players were going to make it to the NBA with or without him"...Well here's an example of one who just said he wouldn't have so think of something else to hate on CRB because that statement is just plain (ALERT ALERT SNOWFLAKES using a hard term here) stupid!!!

FWIW, Ford's comments about Barnes helping him to "make it" could easily be interpreted from an academic standpoint, not athletically.

I'm not trying to make that case, but his comments were fairly open-ended, I felt.

VN Store

Back