Pretty Cool Fact about Barnes.

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
Barnes has produced four starters on all Final Four Teams of the NBA Playoffs.

Kevin Durant
Tristan Thompson
Avery Bradley
Lamarcus Aldridge

IMG_5794.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Because we sure as hell can't have a positive thread about Barnes without some window licker s***ing in the punch bowl.

It's really a dumb thread. These guys were going to the NBA anyway. "Produced" is the wrong word

Good job by RB getting them there, but he had very little with getting them NBA ready. Maybe Bradly?

Last edited:
It's really a dumb thread. These guys were going to the NBA anyway. "Produced" is the wrong word

Good job by RB getting them there, but he had very little with getting the NBA ready. Maybe Bradly?

Almost as dumb as promising to never come back to a thread after you were proven wrong then immediately breaking said promise.

Reactions: 5 people
Helped them along the way to the NBA perhaps, but I'd say they were produced by their respective parental units.

Reactions: 2 people

Good job by RB getting them there, but he had very little with getting them NBA ready. Maybe Bradly?

That's not what the people say that really know.... THE PLAYERS THEMSELVES!!! My goodness... Yeah Rick Barnes is a hack...plum laughable!!! JMO of course...

Yet you took the time to click on it and start posting uneccesary negative stupid comments. There's a lot of dumb in this thread but it ain't the thread itself. Take a hint.

Reactions: 3 people
And yet, his recruiting?

I'd say it's doing pretty well after today...he's gone out and filled voids. He had an empty cubbard to deal with and until last part of the year this year, they were massively over achieving. I'm less worried about Barnes than Jones...

Yet you took the time to click on it and start posting uneccesary negative stupid comments. There's a lot of dumb in this thread but it ain't the thread itself. Take a hint.

Thinking Barnes helped Durant get to the NBA is dumb

Agree. Durant was NBA bound if you and I were coaching him. Barnes maybe helped highlight his abilities at Texas and showcase him as the featured player, but that is the very extent of his involvement in getting KD to the league.

Durant was headed to the NBA no matter what. There's no denying though that Barnes is a positive influence on his life. The guidance and advice that Barnes has/had for
KD increases his odds of not ending up bankrupt and/or incarcerated after his playing days have ended.

I'd say it's doing pretty well after today...he's gone out and filled voids. He had an empty cubbard to deal with and until last part of the year this year, they were massively over achieving. I'm less worried about Barnes than Jones...

I like the Darrington pick up.
However, based on the OP and Barnes' long and successful career, anyone would have expected more of a recruiting impact.
Sorry to poop on the positivity.

I like the Darrington pick up.
However, based on the OP and Barnes' long and successful career, anyone would have expected more of a recruiting impact.
Sorry to poop on the positivity.

That's fair poop...there's good recruiting and then there's top 10 expectation.

VN Store

Back