Khalil Iverson (CDT) - Wisconsin
    stats

Omer Yurtseven (CRB) - NC State
    stats

Isaiah Stokes (CRB) - Florida
    stats

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
James Daniel? Hopefully not going on this list.

I'll add Stokes to this list. Are there any more that were real close or passed on by CRB? Seems like Victor U. was a near miss. I copied this from a Recruiting post:

2017 List:

#19 Nick Richards
#47 Jermaine Samuels
#83 Abu Kigab
#88 Alex Reese
#103 Victor Uyaelunmo
#125 Isaiah Stokes
#127 Tyler Polley
#149 Michael Durr
#164 Raiquan Gray
#185 Ibrahim Doumbia
#204 Brandon Huffman
#254 Victor Enoh
NR Chase Johnson

Ccm woulda been straight here . The players be woulda brought would have played hard for him and he woulda possible had stokes another year. I think rabb and brown was going anywhere he went or was.

Reactions: 1 person
Rob Gray, IMO. 38% from 3 and 20 ppg. Clarke shoots well inside 6 feet, outside of that, he's awful. Mostly a slasher and put-back guy. Reminds me of JP Prince.
Still crazy to me we passed on Gray and took Turner instead. Not saying Turner is a bad get, but Rob Gray was lined up perfectly for us.

Still crazy to me we passed on Gray and took Turner instead. Not saying Turner is a bad get, but Rob Gray was lined up perfectly for us.

From what I've heard there was some questionable things surrounding his recruitment, thus Tyndall's involvement and Kelvin Sampson as well. Not saying it was anything major but for Barnes having just taken over and told very clearly to stay clean it was a guy he couldn't take right away.

From what I've heard there was some questionable things surrounding his recruitment, thus Tyndall's involvement and Kelvin Sampson as well. Not saying it was anything major but for Barnes having just taken over and told very clearly to stay clean it was a guy he couldn't take right away.
That makes sense. With what we went through with Tyndall, I would bet the Tennessee administration told Barnes to steer clear of any possible trouble.

6 of Donnie's boys transferred plus two of Cuonzo's transferred instead of playing for him. He was a complete disaster, train wreck of a hire.

Reactions: 2 people

Who else needs to be added?

Last edited:
I might have been okay with opponents shooting 75% beyond the arc, like under Tyndall, if we could could have landed Chris Clark. Helluva player

No stats yet for Stokes, Gray, or Cofer. Gray had a one game suspension.

Yurtseven hasn't started either game in his 2nd season.

Gray is still scoring (21 PPG). I'm not bothered though... Daniel and Darringtin might have passed on TN with Gray on the roster.

Cofer (13.6/5.7) is having a good senior year.

Clarke (8.4/7.8), White (15.7/9.3) and Yurtseven are all contributing.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back