Purdue
NC State
Tennessee
SMU
Western Kentucky
Northern Iowa

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Outside of Atlantis, and Wake at Wake and UNC at home and at Georgia tech.. who else are we playing? I'm sure some other tough games.

I wonder if ETSU comes to the TBA?

There's also the SEC/BIG12 Challenge. You got to think that TN versus Texas happens at some point.

Reactions: 3 people

There's also the SEC/BIG12 Challenge. You got to think that TN versus Texas happens at some point.

Boy I sure hope not, we were lucky to beat them this year. They are awesome. They are flat out good. I would not be surprised if everyone on VN switched allegiance and became big Bucs fans.

Reactions: 2 people

Yes ETSU will be at home, and we will be a road team this year in big 12/sec challenge. I wanna see what other big name teams we play home and away and I wish the schedule would be released soon even though I know it won't be until June.

Yes ETSU will be at home, and we will be a road team this year in big 12/sec challenge. I wanna see what other big name teams we play home and away and I wish the schedule would be released soon even though I know it won't be until June.

ETSU came to the TBA in Dec 2014 and Dec 2015. Are you sure that there will be another in Knoxville this year?

Boy I sure hope not, we were lucky to beat them this year. They are awesome. They are flat out good. I would not be surprised if everyone on VN switched allegiance and became big Bucs fans.

Don't sleep on them now that they're back in SoCon. They were once perennial top 25 and used UT as a whipping post every year.

I agree that the Bahamas field is tough and my question on the SEC Big 12 Challenge is does UT get a say in whom they might play in that challenge?

VN Store

Back