'17 IN JUCO PG/SG Chris Darrington.

4_5198051.png

Chris Darrington

3* player, 6'1" 175lbs., PG/SG, Vincennes JUCO University(from Scott High School in IN), Vincennes, IN, scored 720 points in 16-17 season which was 2nd amongst JUCO players averaging 20.7 pts/game, 4.6 assists/game, & 3.1 rbs/game,
Class of 2017

Basketball Stats: http://www.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2016-17/div1/players/chrisdarrington91nm

247 Sports

CBS Sports

Verbal Commits

Prep Hoops

Twitter

UT offered on 3-26-17. Norfolk State, Bethune-Cookman, & Portland State are only other offers to date. Other teams of interest are Memphis, Boise State, Miss State, Toledo, Virginia, & WKU.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Here is a 247 article on Chris Darrington. Hopefully, RB has learned from SF up the road. Last year, he recruited a 1st team Juco AA pg who averaged 18.9 ppg while shooting 51% beyond the arc. He didn't like the competition or left the team for some reason. However, he also recruited a 2nd team Juco AA cg who was 11th in the country in scoring at 21.6 ppg. He averaged 15 mpg and 6.5 ppg this past season and will start next season. I really hope Barnes can land Darrington. Experience at the collegiate level matters even if it's gained at a junior college.
http://247sports.com/Article/JUCO-c...ee-Vols-basketballs-attention-other--51919879

Are they? When you see those schools listed, you think these are the big names of college basketball?

I guess we have a differ opinion on this. I'm not interested in recruit with offers from WKU, Portland ST, and let's face it, Memphis ain't what it used to be

Save the spot for higher rated kid out of high school

Are they? When you see those schools listed, you think these are the big names of college basketball?

I guess we have a differ opinion on this. I'm not interested in recruit with offers from WKU, Portland ST, and let's face it, Memphis ain't what it used to be

You see you picked the lowest schools to list to make your complaint.

It you had posted: I would rather Save the scholarship as a recruiting list of memphis, Nebraska and seton hall doesn't really impress me

That would be an opinion worth considering but the way you did it reeks of look at me.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't care where he played or who else wants him, if he shoots 43% from three in games and opens it up for Wms and company like Stella did.

Reactions: 1 person
It's a juco guy we are targeting to fill a spot that became available in the spring.

We aren't gonna be battling UNC and Duke for that spot. Barnes recruiting leaves a lot to be desired but let's keep it real 30.

You do realize that Punter was picking between UT, Mizzou, and Mizzou State, out of JUCO right? Or Grant Williams who picked between the Ivy league schools, Texas Tech, and UT.

This kid can shoot lights out and you want to take a pass on him just because he's not being offered by bigger schools?

VN Store

Back