Vols Win Over ETSU Is Now a Quality Win

To bad it didn't matter but I tried to all of you guys we should be pulling for them. A top 60 road win would have meant something.

Also this is another example of the rpiforecast being wrong as it projected etsu to be right at 50 a few weeks ago.

Too bad it really doesn't matter since the Vols didn't take care of business at LSU and against Vandy. Will need to beat GA and KY in SEC tourney to have a chance for the NIT

Last edited:
Steve Forbes to Missouri or LSU. Has signed Bo Hodges, POY in Class AA Tennessee for 2 consecutive years.

Last edited:
Last edited:
ETSU winning the SoCon really jacked up our RPI.
If they played ETSU again my money would be on ETSU. They could possibly be a 12 seed or definitely 13-14. Btw they also beat Mississippi State a team Tennessee split.

Last edited:
Too bad it really doesn't matter since the Vols didn't take care of business at LSU and against Vandy. Will need to beat GA and KY in SEC tourney to have a chance for the NIT

nope1.gif

Steve Forbes to Missouri or LSU. Has signed Bo Hodges, POY in Class AA Tennessee for 2 consecutive years.

Ok, and Buzz signed Dane Bradshaw instead of Lee Humphries. I loved Bradshaw and his effort, but that was a big swing and a miss on Humphries. Even though Bradshaw was Mr. Basketball. That means nothing at the next level. Which guy is 2-0 with lower star rated guys against Forbes? Oh, that's Barnes.

Yeah but if they played again... Tennessee would struggle against them.

Tennessee struggled with them the first time. Not earth-shattering news. ETSU is a good team, won their conference, and will be in the Tournament. You act like the idea that we would struggle against them is some revolutionary thinking. I think a large percentage of people would agree that it would be a tough game.

I love fantasy scenarios that people throw out as fact that they can in no way prove. The "if we played again" stuff is so lame.

No, my friend, the acting like a 4 point win in a game that was tied at 1:49 is significant is what is lame. "Most" folks know it's the body of work for the season that matters except in a fantasy world.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back