This is beyond embarrassing

Definitely need to figure out why 2 seasons in a row we've collapsed...I get we lost Punter this year but the finish to this season was inexcusable.

Reactions: 2 people
This game and the general play of this team has been embarrassing going on three weeks now. They have hit a wall and I can't explain it.

Reactions: 5 people
This is unbelievably inexcusable. This is one of the worst teams in SEC history and they are smoking us.

Reactions: 4 people
Definitely need to figure out why 2 seasons in a row we've collapsed...I get we lost Punter this year but the finish to this season was inexcusable.

Too inexperienced for one thing and a lack of leadership from our upperclassmen. Hubbs stil doesn't act like a leader as he should be.

Reactions: 2 people
This game and the general play of this team has been embarrassing going on three weeks now. They have hit a wall and I can't explain it.

Chris, you've said this years team was better than last years. I think it was you, if not, I apologize.

Do you still feel that way? . Going to end up with the same record. I don't see them beating bama. Many players have gotten worse as the year went along. The PG play has been bad for the most part.

Reactions: 1 person
You're looking at a completely spent team. Blame it on a freshmen base I guess. Guys look like theyre tired of playing the game.
was a great January though.

Reactions: 1 person
This has turned from an overachieving team to probably an underachieving one. There is literally no excuse for losing to a team that has not won a game in two freaking months.

Reactions: 6 people
I dunno. The quick hook for our young guys seems to have beaten them down. Whereas an upperclassman can f up with some cushion. Seems like it ought to be the reverse..

Reactions: 3 people
Hubbs might as well sit and take care of his knee. They'll lose a couple more and call it a season.

VN Store

Back