The Official Tennessee @ Louisiana State Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Tennessee Volunteers: 15-14 (7-9 SEC)

COLUMBIA-SC-2017-02-25-Tennessee-vs-South-Carolina-3.jpg

@

LSU Tigers: 9-19 (1-15 SEC)

1425094_web1_02252017_bball_men_LSU-6.jpg

MARCH 1 » PETE MARAVICH ASSEMBLY CENTER » BATON ROUGE, LA. » 7:01 P.M. ET

Line: UT -5.5
O/U: 156

TV: SEC Network Alt.
Radio: Vol Network
Satellite Radio: Sirius:136, XM: 380
Online: WatchESPN

12481473.jpeg

Overall: UT leads, 64-45

In Knoxville: UT leads, 30-17

In Baton Rouge: UT leads, 26-24

Neutral Sites: UT leads, 8-4

Current Streak: LSU has won one

Last Meeting: LSU won, 84-75, in Nashville, 3/11/16

Rick Barnes vs. LSU: 3-3

Rick Barnes vs. Johnny Jones: Barnes leads, 3-1

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
In four career games vs. LSU, senior wing and leading scorer Robert Hubbs III averages 13.3 points while shooting 55 percent from the field.

SEC All-Freshman Team candidate Grant Williams leads the Vols in rebounding, blocks and total steals. He is also UT’s top scorer in SEC play (13.9 ppg).

Williams’ 53 blocks are tied for the fifth-most in a single season in program history.

Snap Tennessee’s two-game losing skid.

Stand as Tennessee’s 16th victory of the season, exceeding last season’s 34-game win total of 15.

Give the Vols five true road wins this season.

Give Tennessee six straight wins over the Tigers in Baton Rouge. UT’s last loss at the PMAC came in 2006).

Reactions: 1 person
I think Bowden is doubtful to play tonight and we need scoring from Bone and Shembari Phillips to go with Williams and Hubbs to get a win.

I think LSU and maybe Missouri will have new coaches next season.

I think Bowden is doubtful to play tonight and we need scoring from Bone and Shembari Phillips to go with Williams and Hubbs to get a win.

This is just some Big 10 talk up near my area -- Indiana fans want Creen gone and some are talking Pearl as his replacement

Wtf has Pearl don't in 3 years at Auburn to deserve the Indiana job? Don't see that happening.

me neither -- I would stick with Creen - remember a couple years ago Purdue fans wanted Painter fired and now Purdue has a share of the Big 10 title with him

me neither -- I would stick with Creen - remember a couple years ago Purdue fans wanted Painter fired and now Purdue has a share of the Big 10 title with him

I either stick with Crean or hire Archie Miller who is begging for the job.

Cleared by doctors and did shoot around... but isn't in shape right now.

This is just some Big 10 talk up near my area -- Indiana fans want Creen gone and some are talking Pearl as his replacement

Pearl would crawl to Indiana to get that job but I would guess the ones that want him are in the minority and the majority would not be happy. If he had torn it up at Auburn I would buy it but he hasn't.

VN Store

Back