Wednesday TV vs LSU

OrngeJuiceJones

Utsports has it listed at 7pm Wednesday, but according to my program guide it's Auburn at Georgia. Sooooo what gives? Are we not on TV?

Actually, the SEC Network's schedule on their website shows Auburn at 6:30. Maybe they actually fire up their alternate channel. I'm not aware of them ever having different programming in various cities.

Maybe they're screwing TN over since it's #9 versus #14.

Actually, the SEC Network's schedule on their website shows Auburn at 6:30. Maybe they actually fire up their alternate channel. I'm not aware of them ever having different programming in various cities.

Maybe they're screwing TN over since it's #9 versus #14.

My guide shows it on 611-1 which is Directv's alternate SECN channel

Dish Network still showing the other game instead ours and nothing on alternate

Sometimes when a game is on the alternate channel, it's not listed until closer to the game. I've even had it list nothing at all on DirecTV but turned it over and a game was on.

U-verse in Gallatin has it at 6:00pm central on 1608 Sec alt channel. If that helps anyone.

Programming note: Tennessee's game at LSU on Wednesday will be on the @SECNetwork alternate channel. Should be available to everyone.

Programming note: Tennessee's game at LSU on Wednesday will be on the @SECNetwork alternate channel. Should be available to everyone.

Thanks Jimmy!

photo_jimmy-hyams-portrait.jpg

That alt channel is hit & miss with dish
It's usually not listed...sometimes it's there, sometimes not. Typical!

It will definitely be streamed through WatchESPN. So I never have to worry about stuff like this.

Not sure why you older farts haven't adjusted to streaming. Its way better than cable/TV.

Reactions: 2 people
It will definitely be streamed through WatchESPN. So I never have to worry about stuff like this.

Not sure why you older farts haven't adjusted to streaming. Its way better than cable/TV.

I listen to the Vol Network. Streaming doesn't sync up very well.

I agree other than it's more of a delay.

I am older and I get it.

VN Store

Back