2862 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Barnes worse game plan Page 2. within the forum Tennessee Vols Basketball. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 02-14-2017, 11:11 PM   #16
cncchris33

Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan
Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985Vols View Post
Robert " the magician" Hubbs had another disappearing act. If he continues to disappear in games, we will end up being the 13th best team in the SEC. If he really is injured, Barnes needs to sit him and let him get healthy so someone else can contribute. As it is now, Hubbs is a liability. If he is only " hurt" , he needs to tough it out and hopefully we can get something out of him the rest of the season
We get it, you don't like him. You can stop justifying it after each and every loss. Just say, "I hate Robert Hubbs", and save yourself the time.
VN Likes: 8
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-14-2017, 11:11 PM   #17
508mikey

Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan
Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan
Quote:
Better beat Mizzou at home Sat. Or NIT tourney could be in jeopardy
Im sure they hate that 1pm start time -- better be awake and ready this Saturday
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-14-2017, 11:12 PM   #18
terrypedigo

Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcovol View Post
Tenn seemed to be over concerned inside. If Ky is going to shoot good, it's at Rupp. They shoot great there. Should have defended 3 better and lived with consequences in the inside.
3 WEEK's ago he was the coach of the year in the SEC now he can't put a game plan together no its not neither one tonight Kentucky showed there NBA talent and we showed our's i believe they might have a little more.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-15-2017, 07:13 AM   #19
1985Vols

Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtorange View Post
There are confirmed reports that he has to have his knee drained every day and has been hurt for 3 weeks. He probably needs to sit a while but this is his last go around so he wants to play.
If this is actually true, why was he playing last night with less than 10 minutes to go and we were down 30?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-15-2017, 07:17 AM   #20
1985Vols

Quote:
Originally Posted by cncchris33 View Post
We get it, you don't like him. You can stop justifying it after each and every loss. Just say, "I hate Robert Hubbs", and save yourself the time.
It's not a personal thing so I don't "hate" Hubbs. It's just that we have seen this for 4 years , injured, under performs, disappears in games. Reminds me of Scotty Hopson but he's not even close to the player Hopson was.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-15-2017, 07:39 AM   #21
orangemadam

Barnes worse game plan
Dey better den us. Period. :D
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-15-2017, 08:12 AM   #22
DERELICK_MY_VOLS
#1 ON VOLS I.R. LIST

Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan
Location: So Cal is where my mind stays...but it's not my state of mind.
Barnes has had these kids overachieving this whole season...they have played like a group of freshmen at times sure...but had them right in it to the end against teams like UNC, Oregon, beating Kentucky....being mentally tough is just as important as being physically talented...and he has had them showing flashes of greatness. I'm damn glad he is the basketball coach here. He is a proven winner...hate him or not...he has his kids now and for a team picked to get beat down and finish dead last some of y'all should be a little grateful of this guy...and what he is building and going to accomplish here.
VN Likes: 6
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-15-2017, 08:57 AM   #23
robow

Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcovol View Post
Worst, *******
Brat Worst ******* ?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-15-2017, 09:24 AM   #24
whobethis16

Quote:
It's not a personal thing so I don't "hate" Hubbs. It's just that we have seen this for 4 years , injured, under performs, disappears in games. Reminds me of Scotty Hopson but he's not even close to the player Hopson was.
I ask again, who would you put in that is better than Hubbs at this point? Not healthier, but better? Who, on that bench, would be better with the number of mins Hubbs plays?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-15-2017, 09:24 AM   #25
Special Ed
Massive Member

Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan
Don't knock wurst...

Wurst.png
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-15-2017, 09:44 AM   #26
StrangeVol

Barnes worse game plan
Barnes worse game plan
It wasn't a game plan issue.

It was a lack of execution from the players. Coach Barnes only gets to teach/coach them, he can't go out on the court an execute for them.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-15-2017, 09:49 AM   #27
livefaith

Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrypedigo View Post
3 WEEK's ago he was the coach of the year in the SEC now he can't put a game plan together no its not neither one tonight Kentucky showed there NBA talent and we showed our's i believe they might have a little more.
Noticeable at the National anthem at TBA. Looked like a varsity vs JV game in size. People whining about a loss here are delusional.

We stole one from them at home by playing a near perfect game. Take it to the bank for 2017 and rejoice.

Last edited by livefaith; 02-15-2017 at 11:33 AM.. Reason: Good Lord, my predictive txt is aweful.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-15-2017, 09:52 AM   #28
livefaith

Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan
Quote:
You're still star gazing. Were he rated 3* by recruiting websites that probably never saw him play a game, you would not have any - comments. Support your team.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-15-2017, 10:17 AM   #29
Stoked
Deez who? Deez Vols

Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan Barnes worse game plan
Beating UK at Rupp is nearly impossible. Cal has only lost like 6 games there I believe and two of those losses are from this year to UCLA and Kansas who are both ranked in the top 10.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-15-2017, 10:33 AM   #30
Thunder Good-Oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
Beating UK at Rupp is nearly impossible. Cal has only lost like 6 games there I believe and two of those losses are from this year to UCLA and Kansas who are both ranked in the top 10.
Four times in about 42 attempts in UT's case. Lost twice there in 1993. I'm not sure if TN lost to KY in any other SECTs in CoRuppt.
Reply With Quote TOP