Wow

Just lost to a bad Georgia team that had lost 5 straight SEC games. #NITbound

I'd suggest you temper expectations and just expect huge swings in games played predominantly by freshmen. This is the 4th blown double-digit lead, so these dramatic posts following losses like this 25 games into the season are a little tired. This probably won't be the last time either. Just don't expect any lead to be safe with this bunch.

Reactions: 1 person
heck, it's the SEC...what did you really expect...damn good game and hat's off to Georgia, and, as always...

GO VOLS!

bnhunt why dont you see how many pointless "look at me" threads you can start after this loss.....
Is Two all you got son?!?! COME ON MAN.......

I'd suggest you temper expectations and just expect huge swings in games played predominantly by freshmen. This is the 4th blown double-digit lead, so these dramatic posts following losses like this 25 games into the season are a little tired. This probably won't be the last time either. Just don't expect any lead to be safe with this bunch.

I'd would say that saying we are going to the NIT is tempering expectations. This team is much better than I thought they would be this year, but this was a bad loss today to a one-man UGA team.

Wasn't expecting to lose to a team that had lost FIVE straight conference games.

Geirgia has played a tough stretch. They aren't bad. The unbalanced schedule can be deceiving. They have played UF twice.

bnhunt why dont you see how many pointless "look at me" threads you can start after this loss.....
Is Two all you got son?!?! COME ON MAN.......

I was complimenting Frazier in one of them. Didn't know that was frowned upon.

I'd would say that saying we are going to the NIT is tempering expectations. This team is much better than I thought they would be this year, but this was a bad loss today to a one-man UGA team.

Georgia has two All-SEC players. Not a one man team. NIT would have been overachieving two months ago.

A 13-11 team beat a 14-10 team.

There are 9 SEC schools with anywhere from a 7-5 to a 5-7 conference record.

Not going to go down as one of the bigger shocks in sports history.

I was referring to today's game.

And we shut one of the two down. That took effort on our part. Don't minimize the part we played in that. Frazier has always given us fits, much like Lofton always gave UGA fits.

And we shut one of the two down. That took effort on our part. Don't minimize the part we played in that. Frazier has always given us fits, much like Lofton always gave UGA fits.

Seems like he's been there 7 years.

This is the 4th blown double-digit lead, so these dramatic posts following losses like this 25 games into the season are a little tired.

This is the 4th double-digit lead that we've blown resulting in a loss; we've blown more than 4 games in total, but managed to win somehow.

What's actually tired, though, is that a team can manage to blow so many games without fixing the issue!

This is the 4th double-digit lead that we've blown resulting in a loss; we've blown more than 4 games in total, but managed to win somehow.

What's actually tired, though, is that a team can manage to blow so many games without fixing the issue!

Actually, this is UT's 5th loss of the season where they've lead by at least 13 points. Four of those games were SEC games.

It's a team full of freshmen and sophomores. Not at all surprising. Disappointing, sure. But not surprising.

VN Store

Back