2604 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU Page 2. within the forum Tennessee Vols Basketball. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 02-11-2017, 08:43 AM   #16
Johnnyreb#VFL

The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU
The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoaxialOrange View Post
Taking my son to his first basketball game today. GBO!
Awesome! Have fun. This game has a tournament feel to it. Let's see how the guys come out and respond in somewhat of of pressure filled game.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2017, 09:45 AM   #17
RollerVol

The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU
The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU
Georgia has lost some close games lately...tough team...well, one more today won't hurt, I guess...

GO VOLS!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2017, 09:52 AM   #18
jlindsa4

The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU
The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU
Go big orange! Drill those dawgs!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2017, 09:54 AM   #19
Yankee_Vol
This We'll Defend

The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU
Quote:
Awesome. Hope it's a win (I think it will be)
Old 02-11-2017, 10:23 AM   #20
Ericvol2096
Quiz'N'Vol

The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU
Huge Game!!!! Go Vols!!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2017, 10:42 AM   #21
Thunder Good-Oil

The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU
Quote:
How old is he? My Dad took me to my first game when I was 8. I've been a huge fan ever since... anybody want to fight about it?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2017, 10:50 AM   #22
Johnnyreb#VFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Good-Oil View Post
How old is he? My Dad took me to my first game when I was 8. I've been a huge fan ever since... anybody want to fight about it?
I'd argue that you may have been 9, but 8 sounds better
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2017, 11:11 AM   #23
OrangeAllDay

The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU
Quote:
I went to my first game when I was 5 hah. Beat you by 3 years

Edit: come at me bro
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2017, 11:19 AM   #24
JRVOL11

Man they need to win this game really bad .
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2017, 11:23 AM   #25
Thunder Good-Oil

The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeAllDay View Post
I went to my first game when I was 5 hah. Beat you by 3 years

Edit: come at me bro
Well, I was able to sit for the full two hours without pissing or pooping my pants... something I hope to achieve today as well.
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2017, 11:47 AM   #26
OrangeAllDay

The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU
Quote:
Well, I was able to sit for the full two hours without pissing or pooping my pants... something I hope to achieve today as well.
Well played 👍
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2017, 11:50 AM   #27
vols 30

Quote:
So, this was just a few years ago?
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2017, 12:12 PM   #28
robow

Quote:
Originally Posted by vols 30 View Post
Dane Bradshaw picked Georgia to win this game on SEC Now
Just want to make sure he doesn't come accross as a
homer..A. Walker picked Tenn. See how that that works.
Kinda like a politician..never tell the truth!
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2017, 12:13 PM   #29
orangemadam

The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post
Huge Game!!!! Go Vols!!
No, Eric. HUUUUUUGGGGEEEE game!! I think we have to have this one to stay on bubble or else we would have to beat Ky or S.C. to get back on bubble.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2017, 12:18 PM   #30
appyvol

The crud has struck, so no ballgame for me today. If anyone wants to go, I have 3 tickets. You can have these for free, as long as you promise to go, use all 3 tickets, and only take UT fans. These are print at home tickets I will email you, so you will need access to a printer. If interested, shoot me an email to appythall8 at Gmail.

Go Vols.
Reply With Quote TOP