2361 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Armani Moore mid-season highlights Page 2. within the forum Tennessee Vols Basketball. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 02-06-2017, 10:50 PM   #16
IndianapolisVol

Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights
Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights
EuroLeague, FIBA Euro Cup and Turkish Basketball League pay the best of the overseas leagues

Last edited by IndianapolisVol; 02-06-2017 at 10:57 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-07-2017, 12:22 AM   #17
The Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKrager View Post
He and Da'Rick Rogers played on the same football team and their High School football coach said Armani Moore was the better football player. Crazy right?
IDK, but I thought Rogers played high school football at Calhoun, Ga. with that QB, Nance, we signed from the same school and his Dad was the coach. Like I said, I am not sure, but I thought Moore was from Kennesaw, Ga.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-07-2017, 07:49 AM   #18
IndianapolisVol

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
IDK, but I thought Rogers played high school football at Calhoun, Ga. with that QB, Nance, we signed from the same school and his Dad was the coach. Like I said, I am not sure, but I thought Moore was from Kennesaw, Ga.
You're right about that, Nash Nance
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-07-2017, 07:54 AM   #19
Roustabout

Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMvol10 View Post
Looks like he needs more minutes!
Looks like he needs to shoot free throws from the 3 point line.

Funny, he was recruited as a point guard.
Not sure what position in football, but I bet he could play some tight end or LB.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-07-2017, 01:06 PM   #20
Stoked
Deez who? Deez Vols

Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights
I see that he's still blocking the hell out of shots.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-07-2017, 02:22 PM   #21
walkenvol

Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
I see that he's still blocking the hell out of shots.
So he can turn a "that's a hell of a shot" into a "that's a shot"?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-07-2017, 05:00 PM   #22
FleeceItOut

Armani Moore mid-season highlights
Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianapolisVol View Post
EuroLeague, FIBA Euro Cup and Turkish Basketball League pay the best of the overseas leagues
Average salary?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-07-2017, 05:09 PM   #23
Dallasbowlin

Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights Armani Moore mid-season highlights
Quote:
Originally Posted by FleeceItOut View Post
Average salary?
I'll see my self out....lol

Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-07-2017, 07:01 PM   #24
IndianapolisVol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleeceItOut View Post
Average salary?
Typically between 75,000-400,000 for a 5 month season depending on the player. There are exceptions for superstars or young players that have a future in the U.S.

Ricky Rubio is a good example, he was paid well overseas but had to finish a portion of his contract (ended up being 2 years) before he could join the Timberwolves when they first drafted him. Patrick Beverly had a big contract overseas as well, and actually had to pay back some of it when he was signed to the Rockets a few years back.

Players can make a lot in China as well, but the majority of those rosters are Chinese players vs Europe where it's a melting pot of players from all over the world. The CBA is a bit more exclusive but on the inverse they'll pay more for a top notch player or a big name.

Stephon Marbury and Randolph Morris are both signed to million dollar + contracts in China.
Reply With Quote TOP