AP says Vols could just make Big Dance

USA Today's weekly bracketology has us as an 11 seed playing St Mary's in Buffalo. Hope we get there. This team is fun to watch.

Reactions: 4 people
Impossible! All media hates UT...just check the football forum.

If Barnes makes it into the NCAA tournament, he deserves to be Coach of the year.

Reactions: 4 people
Impossible! All media hates UT...just check the football forum.

I get depressed when I go over there from time to time. Sadly I have to go lift my spirits in the happier political forum. Those guys are rays of sunshine compared to some of our football forum brethren.

Reactions: 1 person
USA Today's weekly bracketology has us as an 11 seed playing St Mary's in Buffalo. Hope we get there. This team is fun to watch.

Hopefully our guys stay hungry and continue to work their butts off for everything they get. Don't worry about rankings, ratings, predictions or anything else.

Hopefully our guys stay hungry and continue to work their butts off for everything they get. Don't worry about rankings, ratings, predictions or anything else.

I think they will. They've been told by everyone all year that they don't have a chance at any type of championship and won't make the dance. They can smell blood in the water and have something to shoot for.

VN Store

Back